What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Hehe, yeah yeah...you sound like my English wife. Pats suck! :D

Get back to me when the Jets win the AFC East, the AFC, and/or the Super Bowl... ;)

[table]

[row][mcol]W[mcol]L[mcol]Pct.[mcol]GB[mcol]WGB[mcol]L10

[mrow]RED SOX[col]24[col]20[col].545[col]--[col]NA[col]8-2

[mrow]Tampa Bay[col]25[col]21[col].543[col]0[col]--[col]4-6

[mrow]New York[col]23[col]20[col].535[col]0.5[col]0.5[col]3-7

[mrow]Toronto[col]23[col]22[col].511[col]1.5[col]1.5[col]8-2

[mrow]Baltimore[col]20[col]24[col].455[col]4.0[col]4.0[col]5-5

[/table]

Celtics + Bruins this spring: (5-4) + (10-5) = (15-9)

Knicks + Rangers this spring: (0-4) + (1-4) = (1-8 )

(the Red Bulls are 2 points ahead of the Revs with a game in hand, though... I suppose you lot down there can hang your hat on that)

EDIT: forgive me... my table-making skills are rusty

The look on Brady's face after we knocked the Pats out of the playoffs was classic!!!! So Pats have no bragging rights over Jets (for last season at least!).

Brumerican that's pretty cool. Are you in the land of the free and the home of the brave now, or in Brum?

As for the Whisky (ok?) I hadn't had any besides a jack and coke until I took a trip to Edinborough in Feb. It's the perfect man drink after a meal. I tried Balvenie which I liked a lot as well, same for Cragganmore. Sooo nice and I was pleasantly surprised because usually I'm not manly enough to sit there sipping whisky.

The look on Brady's face after we knocked the Pats out of the playoffs was classic!!!! So Pats have no bragging rights over Jets (for last season at least!).

The Patriots actually won something last season (the AFC East). The Jets won nothing.

AFL/AFC East Championships: Patriots 13 (1963, 1978, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010), Jets 4 (1968, 1969, 1998, 2002)

AFL/AFC Championships: Patriots 6 (1985, 1996, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007), Jets 1 (1968)

Super Bowls: Patriots 3 (2001, 2003, 2004), Jets 1 (1968)

[signed,

GlastonPat]

Hows about dem Cubs Levi !

Will respond after the rubber match, though the Cubs have had one good inning against the Sawx.

"Good" is the understatement of the year . :D I do expect you to win the series but as a Cubs "fan" it was a nice one off.

• 4 weeks later...

Just dropped in to the local packie and, lo and behold, they had an English cider that wasn't Aspall's or Strongbow!

So a Hogan's Medium Cider from Haselor it is for me tonight!

(followed by a few Woodchuck Amber Ciders from Vermont).

Just dropped in to the local packie and, lo and behold, they had an English cider that wasn't Aspall's or Strongbow!

Nothing wrong with Aspalls... Actually, I like it as without being "sweet" it's not as acidic as some. Theres almost actually some "apple" flavour in there, thats really rather pleasant. And as a man who finds alcopps and other "adulterated" drinks an anathma, the Apsall's "Peronelle Blush" with a splash of blackberry liqeur aded is rather lovely...

Although it's a Thatchers cider tonight...

I like Aspalls, and Thatchers.

Went to a gig in Wolvo last week and the pub next door was selling Thatchers Cheddar, which is orange but tastes **** great

Â