What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Four of these for €5 will go down nice after this evening's arse-buster of a home-made curry :thumb: Takes the pain out of being on-call and therefore housebound on a Friday evening.

leffe.jpg

I know we've discussed my hangover-proneness before, but I had to chuckle at both the above posts - one designed to avoid a hangover during tattooing, and one as a preamble to being on call for work.

Both of them (the Jim Beam + Strongbow or the four Leffes) would leave me corpsed for a couple of days.

I've just had three pints of Golden Pippin (3.8% or so) and I can feel the headache approaching already.

Four Leffes would leave me corpsed for a couple of days.

Orly? I infer from that that you might struggle to drink socially. Only 4 drinks and you're in a heap; or at least heading that way? (granted, Leffe is 6.6%).

I've just had three pints of Golden Pippin (3.8% or so) and I can feel the headache approaching already.

You really shouldn't be getting a headache from 3 pints of American strength cider Mike. Sounds like you were already dehydrated before you started drinking . Maybe you should try a few big gulps of water inbetween drinks.?

Mann's Brown Ale

on special in the supermarket, didn't even realise they still made the stuff so i suspect they've just found an old crate somewhere

no idea what it's like, but in that it was the cheapest beer on the shelf.....

mannsbrownale.jpg

Â