What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

It seems that apart from making my throat feel odd, Rum has no other effect on me. Which reminds me of when I was 7 and my dad decided to give me some Whisky to celebrate the New Year, it didn't have any effect on me either :?

don't think I've had a drink in a week or so, but today turning into a bit of a session

a pint at lunch time, a bottle of beer whilst making bread with the nippers earlier, just shared a bottle of white

will shortly be moving on to red label by Mr J Walker

/\ and that, yer honour, is why I had 7 of them before driving home.

:lol:

I'm off the drink now til April, unless there's a night out, or I'm meeting up with friends for pints.

Actually never mind

had 8 pints of the black stuff during the game. Then fell asleep (us time). went to the store and got a 12 of red stripe, getting studk in while i listen to dub, reggae and swedish house mafia on youtube.....You got bit by a shark!!!

i've just been diagnosed as a coeliac so no more lager and i'm now joining Rob on the old tramp's juice...i tried one last night called ' henry Weston ' as it says it's suitable for coeliacs. I had 3 of the larger bottles.....and i've just about got the feeling in my teeth back

Unlucky Villahero, the doctos thought I was coeliac a last year. True story.

On the other hand I was annoyed, I could barley bear the thought of no lager/beer. :)

Â