What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Anyone tried Sapporo lager

Quite nice

Yup. I do like the majority of Japanese lagers I have tried - Sapporo, Asahi and Kirin Ichiban 

Anyone tried Sapporo lager

Quite nice

Yup. I do like the majority of Japanese lagers I have tried - Sapporo, Asahi and Kirin Ichiban 

Saw Asahi bottles on offer in the supermarket today. I remembered I had others cans at home so didn't buy any and now I'm sat drinking Stella from a can like a peasant.

Gin, bitter lemon, mint from the garden and a slice of lime. Wait, gin isn't a girls drink is it?

You need nothing more than a cold glass, a bit of Bombay, a bit of tonic and a wedge of lime. Why ruin a damn fine classic.

Back on topic, tonights choice was an ice cold bottle of Aldi's finest 2014 Vanilla et Cola. A taste supreme.

Gin, bitter lemon, mint from the garden and a slice of lime. Wait, gin isn't a girls drink is it?

You need nothing more than a cold glass, a bit of Bombay, a bit of tonic and a wedge of lime. Why ruin a damn fine classic.

Back on topic, tonights choice was an ice cold bottle of Aldi's finest 2014 Vanilla et Cola. A taste supreme.

I'm happy with G&T without the lime tbh, but I had some knocking about, and there's mint in the garden... so... I was just being fancy, I guess!

• Like 1

I can't see the picture, because I'm on my work PC, but I'm guessing it's a good one.

Have a like!

(It better not be a picture of the only gay in the village, or we'll be having words!)

Â