What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Please God, make this stuff come out of our kitchen tap!

mahou.jpg

Oh god, when I was in Spain we went through a shedload of 24 packs. So cheap from Mercadona as well, although we ended up going for the green/classic version after a while since it was like €4.50 for 24 cans. Mental.

• Like 1

Please God, make this stuff come out of our kitchen tap!

mahou.jpg

Oh god, when I was in Spain we went through a shedload of 24 packs. So cheap from Mercadona as well, although we ended up going for the green/classic version after a while since it was like €4.50 for 24 cans. Mental.

It's so cheap, they just encourage it!!

Sat on the beach at night in Ibiza drinking cans of it last year. Bloody lovely, simple pleasures.

• Like 1

Ice cold Singha

Bet it went down a treat! Always have Singha is LOS. Used to be Chang but gone off that.

I had a cold Asahi to toast the Villa result. 

Ice cold Singha

Bet it went down a treat! Always have Singha is LOS. Used to be Chang but gone off that.

I had a cold Asahi to toast the Villa result. 

Yeah I used to get smashed on the Chang when I first started coming out here years back, not now though, gives me the mother of all hangovers these days.

Although Chang export isn't too bad in the next day headache department, not enough bars round my way sell it though as it's more pricey than regular Chang, the locals only want cheap beer..

I've become sort of hooked on Cooper's Pale over the last 9 months. I found some locally here, now. hopefully it will work as well in the UK as it does in it's (substantially hotter) homeland.

Â