What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Had a couple of bailey's earlier followed by 7 bottles of sol. Just cracked open the disaronno

Hope you're not having coke with that mate! ;)

Just kidding mate! Hope you and all other Villatalkers have a great Christmas. By the way, I'm taking care of my 3 month old son tonight whilst Mommy has a well deserved break. So, Daddy will be staying alcohol free (on Santa duty later) whilst Mommy gets wrecked on a bottle of Chardonnay :P

fell off wagon the other night but had a big reality check the day after, just alcohol tonight mate. Hope you have a good un.really is a special time of year especially when you have kids. God bless everyone and enjoy

11535176115_02d6f77351_o.jpg

Not a bad drink is it? Closest I can get to replicating the true San Miguel Light brewed in the Philippines that I guzzled in copious amounts in Manila.

I'm currently on this. A friend thought it summed me up as a miserable word removed. 

bahhumbug.jpg

Edited by Xela

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up a bottle of this from Tesco earlier, £1.79 and its very nice, probably the best Asian beer I've tried

4435.jpg

also got one of these, Estonian beer, hoping it tastes like svyturys Lithuanian beer that Tesco inexplicably stopped selling for some reason

140408_025431_Viru%20the%20famous%20beer

Edited by Jimzk5

Picked up a bottle of this from Tesco earlier, £1.79 and its very nice, probably the best Asian beer I've tried

4435.jpg

Very nice! 

I'm having one of these... only one as i'm being healthy

Asahi_Large.jpg

Â