Pre Match Thread

TheAuthority

Q.P.R. really aren't very good at all - I feel very confident about this.

Will either be a scrappy 1-0 win or a 6-0 battering.  Either way, 3 points Villa*.

* - sorry in advance for jinxing it guys and gals.

I have a feeling about this game that I’m not sure I’ve ever had before as a Villa fan. I can’t see us not winning. Intellectually, I know that not to be true. There are no easy games, mustn’t underestimate and so on and so forth. However, there isn’t a single part of my brain or general central nervous system that tells me we are capable of dropping points tonight, such is my confidence in this team right now. 

It only takes, a couple of slips, a couple of Championship level "refereeing decisions" to not go our way for us not to get all 3 points. Bruce should know all about this kind of run in though and what it takes to be properly mentally prepared for it. Potential banana skin but we should be trying to take the momentum into this from Saturday and leave them with too much to do by half time.

On paper and on form we should have too much for them.

• Like 1

Everybody is too confident. We always lose when it's like this. We're Villa, after all.

BUT not any more! This is a new team that strives with confidence. We're going to batter them!