• Grealish
    • Hogan
    • Onomah (Hourihane 76)
    • Davis (Hogan 82)
    • Jedinak (Adomah 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/02/18 at 15:00

14 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

If we get promoted, then IMO, we must get rid of Bruce. That kind of football won't help us in the premier, it's primitive at best, and we can't rely on luck, it has a tendency to dry up .

Jesus. Where's the luck? We didn't play well but Utd are a good team at home. We scored they didn't. We win they don't. 

Johnstone great game - my MOM. But he really needs to stop the long ball forward when Davis is not up there, Which only puts the opposition on the front foot.

Great strike from Snodgrass, and he has proved that he is very dangerous cutting in from the right. 

Adomah has been great, but he seems to have lost his mojo recently, and would have benefited from us having Green to bring on - unless Green was injured, of course. 

Sheffield should have won it, we were very poor, I thought, but who gives a shit - we are 1 point off automatic.

Really looking good for second now.

• Like 3

I really enjoyed the game. Missed the first 10 minutes looking for a pub in Stratford that shows football. Thought, as they were at villa, that Utd are a good strong physical team, but we have that touch of class. We could have lost it, and we will lose games before the end of the season. But, whether Bruce is popular or not, he is changing the mentality of a team, we would have lost that in the prem. we would have lost it last season, we would have drawn it at the start of this season. We have momentum, not a great team, but momentum could get us there. 

Nervy start from the defence in the first 15 minutes and I feared the worst. But they pulled themselves together and Defended robustly for the rest of the match. Some great saves by Johnstone but I wish he would dominate the box more against corners.

We lacked a cutting edge up front all match but Snoddy is just total class! Fabulous goal!

If he hadn't scored we would have come away with a satisfactory draw but his goal transformed the match so he gets my MOTM vote because it’s goals that count at the end of the day.

Championship refs are shit and this one was no exception.

Edited by briny_ear

Â