Match Thread: Derby v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

We don't come from behind. It's happened like once. We play for a point and then if they score, we're ****.

Even if he takes us up, I **** detest watching SB led teams.

If we keep him we will be straight back down. Get ya bets on!

Absolute dinosaur in the premiership, he will be well shown up!!!

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

This squad has enough quality. It's hardly like we are up there just because of his management. 

It absolutely does. But I think the disruption of getting a new manager in would be damaging. It might not, just my opinion.

As much as I don't rate Bruce, I think he's our best chance of going up this season from where we are now

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

Not automatically, no.

We might well scrape into the play offs, but I wouldn’t back us once we get there. 

Anyway I live in hope, we might come roaring back second half, we need to as this would be 2 points in nine with some seriously tricky fixtures coming up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I hope he is sacked before the decorations are down.

B..B...B..But Millwall are actually a great team look they’re beating Middlesbrough and we can’t really be expecting to go to places like Leeds or Derby and win can we?? We’re achieving our aim of 10th place so #BruceIn :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It absolutely does. But I think the disruption of getting a new manager in would be damaging. It might not, just my opinion.

As much as I don't rate Bruce, I think he's our best chance of going up this season from where we are now

I agree with this, but where it gets difficult is the summer. I don't think Bruce could keep us up, and I wouldn't want to waste money letting him reinforce the team so he could have a go. 

Just now, fightoffyour said:

B..B...B..But Millwall are actually a great team look they’re beating Middlesbrough and we can’t really be expecting to go to places like Leeds or Derby and win can we?? We’re achieving our aim of 10th place so #BruceIn :ph34r:

You're parodying someone that doesn't exist. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Defeat in this and at Sheffield United should see Bruce get sacked, we will struggle to get play offs with him, and simply finishing in the play offs is less than desirable anyway. I always wanted Rowett as manager and he is demonstrating why. Again he is doing brilliantly at a team who have had a fraction of our resources.

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Who are you taking the piss out of?

Literally nobody has this opinion that you're mocking.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

How is Whelan making a spontaneously awful mistake Bruce's fault? Seriously, explain it.

I asked when he takes some responsibility. 

He signed the player, he clearly has failed to coach the team to pass the ball well and he started with no focal point upfront. Not his fault but his managerial decisions play a part in mistakes like this. 

• Like 1