Match Thread: Derby v Villa

limpid

Yeah i'm no Bruce fan, but that Whelan pass was criminal.

As others have said though, it is CLEAR that we are playing without a striker.

None of those players up top can hold the ball up, and in reality we should expect them to.

I'm even wondering if we would be better of bringing on Elphick, and putting Jedi in the middle for protection so we can press.

I'm backing Hourihane or Grealish for a goal or 2.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Onomah is total garbage

Yup. We're wasting a space in the team every week to give experience to another club's youth prospect. I'd rather chuck one of our academy kids on than watch this prick every week.

Edited by Davkaus

Just now, Davkaus said:

Has he had a good game for us yet? We're wasting a space in the team every week to give experience to another club's youth prospect. I'd rather chuck one of our academy kids on than watch this prick every week.

He's a profound waste of oxygen. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Yup. We're wasting a space in the team every week to give experience to another club's youth prospect. I'd rather chuck one of our academy kids on than watch this prick every week.

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's a profound waste of oxygen. 

Totally agree with you both.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I am starting to wonder how much we have to pay if Onomah is fit and doesn't start a game.

It's crossed my mind that we've agreed something that means we keep picking him. He has had some absolute shit performances and is always in