Products you would like to see make a comeback

AvfcRigo82

What is the difference between a spira and a twirl? 

Do cadbuys still do Fuse? They were lovely.

For me I’d like to see the Gaurana boost and champagne crunchie make a comeback.

Edited by Ingram85

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

What is the difference between a spira and a twirl? 

Do cadbuys still do Fuse? They were lovely.

A Twirl was a Flake covered in more chocolate and a Spira was a solid chocolate spiral. 

2 hours ago, bickster said:

As if I read the OP. The title doesn't mention food!

Your reference to the OP is an evident confession that you read it and knew the thread was about food.

You are Donald Trump, and I want my money back.

3 minutes ago, peterms said:

Your reference to the OP is an evident confession that you read it and knew the thread was about food.

You are Donald Trump, and I want my money back.

I only read the OP after Tony pointed it out, I saw the picture of something I never ever wanted to eat and couldn't face someone gushing in their praise for it

2 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

When was this a thing?

Revels originally had turkish delight, coconut, orange creme, toffee, peanuts, maltesers and those solid chocolate discs

Turkish delight was removed in the early 70's, coconut was replaced by coffee creme in the mid 80's and raisins have replaced peanuts fairly recently. 

They also had a strawberry creme one for a short while.

Yes i'm bored tonight! 

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Revels originally had turkish delight, coconut, orange creme, toffee, peanuts, maltesers and those solid chocolate discs

Turkish delight was removed in the early 70's, coconut was replaced by coffee creme in the mid 80's and raisins have replaced peanuts fairly recently. 

They also had a strawberry creme one for a short while.

Yes i'm bored tonight! 

Those chocolate discs used to be known as Galaxy Counters iirc, they were sold as a product in their own right, white packet with cartoon animals on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

We should run this thread again at the end of 2019, post-Brexit, and see how it's populated with things like "cow's milk", "fresh bread" and "fruit".

Enough of this bolitics talk - this is about chocolate!

Will-Smith-Get-Out.gif

Â