Products you would like to see make a comeback

AvfcRigo82

9 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Just been informed by someone at work that these have also been discontinued in July...

chipsticks-ready-salted_2.jpg

:( Ba$tards!

No way! I only got a multi pack of the salt and vinegar ones the other day!

18 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Just been informed by someone at work that these have also been discontinued in July...

Presumably M&S are still going to produce their version though? Pretty much indistinguishable IMO.

44 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Walkers Cheese and Onion crisps. 

Is this the Monty Python cheese shop sketch? 

Surely the most easily available crisps you could name? 

17 minutes ago, choffer said:

Presumably M&S are still going to produce their version though? Pretty much indistinguishable IMO.

I believe Walkers are the same stance as Kelloggs and don't make products for anyone else.

GW are the folks who do all the supermarket own brands from Asda - Tesco and all in between.

- They lost the M&S contract in 1996 to poor quality irrc.

29 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Don Amott - King Of Caravans.

I've no desire to buy a caravan but I'm still singing the TV advert. 

I've now got that jingle bouncing around my head, along with visions of the cartoon lion wearing his crown and I can't get it out of my head now :(

Or, how about that radio advert :

"We're the one stop shop, we've got the lot - get it all at Stechford Tiles"

Brings back memories of listening to BRMB radio, hanging on to every word Tony Butler and George Gavin spoke about the Villa on match days !

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

SEVENTY-FIVE QUID???  :o

They have then in my local Morrisons for £57, and that made my jaw drop. Costs MORE per 100 grams than it would to buy the equivalent amount of smaller bars. Whatever happened to economies of scale? 

Screenshot_20171204-154153.png

150g bars in Poundland so you could buy them in easier to manage bars and get your 4.5kg for £30. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

For instance in your local asda/tesco they have designated polski sections, scottish etc. In the IRE sections you do see bars of Cadbury Mint Crisp, Tiffin and also Diary Milk in a green foil??

Asda at minworth is my go to place for products from Ireland, in particular Barry's tea bags !

I think asda also sell clonakilty sausages (shame they don't sell their white pudding or superquinn sausages though) 

Â