The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

ruben loftus cheek is a doubt for the EL final after injuring his ankle in a post season friendly vs new England revolution

post season friendlies can get in the **** sea anyway but playing one in between the season ending and a european cup final?

They have to play them otherwise they would just be training for 3 weeks waiting around for the EL final.

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yeah thats sort of attitude sums up some sections of our fans. Its 4th or 5th most attended league in Europe, has 2 former European Cup winners the same amount as La Liga and some teams play good football

Only second tier league in the world to have 2 former European Cup champions play each other. 

8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The answer is so obviously 'yes' that I can't fathom how anyone could think otherwise.

I enjoyed running a cheese grater over my scrotum more than the Lambert years 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Watch what this so called Pompey fan does tonight to Sunderland player - Luke O'Nien

He kicks him when in stands

Common assault.

What's with this ban from the ground nonsense. Some time spent at Lizzy's leisure is how these kind of "football matters" should be dealt with.

• Like 1

Well, that Portsmouth-breather has definitely got his 15 mins of fame coming to him, thanks to the national exposure Twitter gives.

Oh....and a ban/visit from the police too 🙄

Chelsea have sold 1500 tickets for the EL final and don't think they will sell more

arsenal have dropped down to anyone with a membership

Thomas cook are offering a day trip package for 950, that doesn't include your ticket or your visa

madness

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Chelsea have sold 1500 tickets for the EL final and don't think they will sell more

Thomas cook are offering a day trip package for 950, that doesn't include your ticket or your visa

madness

I have little sympathy with Arsenal complaint about venue location. They knew this 1 year ago so why not boycott it then 

15 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Well, that Portsmouth-breather has definitely got his 15 mins of fame coming to him, thanks to the national exposure Twitter gives.

Oh....and a ban/visit from the police too 🙄

Deserved the Eric Cantona treatment to be honest.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Deserved the Eric Cantona treatment to be honest.

Most definitely. 

If i remember correctly, didn't a Portsmouth "fan" jump over the fence and chin a linesman a few years ago ? Add to that, the bell ringing, top hat wearing, "I've changed my name to Portsmouth FC" cretin....well, i was particularly pleased that Sunderland knocked them out !

Edited by mottaloo

18 hours ago, bobzy said:

Wut?

A player was attacked on the pitch, 2 months later I believe no action has been taken against the club in question. EFL precedent now, so people can attack players without fear of punishment for the club. Fan will only serve few weeks in prison too at most

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

A player was attacked on the pitch, 2 months later I believe no action has been taken against the club in question. EFL precedent now, so people can attack players without fear of punishment for the club. Fan will only serve few weeks in prison too at most

What precedent did they set when that Leeds fan hit the Sheff Wed keeper, out of interest?

On 17/05/2019 at 07:19, villa4europe said:

madness

Who'd have thought it would backfire hosting it in the arse end of nowhere in a shithole that one of the players can't even safely visit. 

**** uefa. 

Edited by Davkaus

19 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Who'd have thought it would backfire hosting it in the arse end of nowhere in a shithole that one of the players can't even safely visit. 

**** uefa. 

When did you visit Baku?

The quality of the city itself isn't in question, they've spent a lot of money, got a great looking stadium....but knowing the airport / rail / road and then hotel infrastructure is not capable of hosting the event is criminal

On 16/05/2019 at 21:27, Villan4Life said:

Watch what this so called Pompey fan does tonight to Sunderland player - Luke O'Nien

He kicks him when in stands

That's a bloody outrage. They need to stamp this kind of thing out or before you know if some neanderthal will run on the pitch and actually punch a player or something.  Imagine the meltdown then! 

Â