The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

Not the first time it's happened but still feels a bit like cheating.

Real Madrid will have a women's soccer team next season

The fans of Real Madrid and Spanish football have been asking for a long time the entrance of the white club in the women's league, and so it will be. She will have a team in the Women's First Soccer Division starting next season. After months of negotiations, it has reached an agreement to absorb the CD Tacón, a team that this year has promoted to Liga Iberdrola , the highest football competition in Spain. The acquisition, advanced by OK Diario and confirmed by EL MUNDO , will be executed at the beginning of next week and the purchase of the square will cost a little more than 300,000 euros.

FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid , Real Sociedad, Athletic Club, Levante ... there are many teams in the Santander League that have their namesake in the Iberdrola League, a competition that has grown in recent years to become one of the World's greatest. The club , in fact, has played the last final of the Champions League, losing to the mighty Olympique Lyon , and has been the team most players joined in the World Cup in France, which takes place in the Gallic country from June 7th.

The vast majority of European clubs, PSG, Manchester City, Arsenal or Chelsea , already had a defined structure in its women's section, with a first team in the elite and an efficient quarry ... This group is now joined by Madrid.

DEFINE THE PROJECT

It remains to manage sports planning . The CD Tacón , founded in 2012 and nurtured especially by its quarry, played in Campo García la Mata, property of the Madrid Federation. It does not have its own facilities, so the quarry will go to Valdebebas.

The club had renewed most of its staff with a view to fighting for permanence in the Liga Iberdrola . We will have to wait to see what the goal of Madrid is in its debut season, if we keep that idea and grow over the years, or bet from the beginning on a winning project. From the club they assure that they will not go "crazy", that they will go "little by little". And that also happens with the same coach who promoted the Tacón, David Aznar.

The great players from both Spain and Europe have already signed their new contracts, but there is still much to move in the market and the appearance of a safe giant that arouses the interest of agents and players.

https://www.elmundo.es/deportes/futbol/2019/06/22/5d0ddc49fc6c8322648b456e.html

• 2 weeks later...

Butland

Wan Bissaka Maguire Webster Tierney

Zaha     Phillips  Longstaff  Benrahma

Ayoze Ings

That is probably about 600 million worth of "talent" that have moved or will make moves this summer from UK market alone, few more can add in maybe Dan James and Lloyd Kelly etc

Game has well and truly gone

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Butland

Wan Bissaka Maguire Webster Tierney

Zaha     Phillips  Longstaff  Benrahma

Ayoze Ings

That is probably about 600 million worth of "talent" that have moved or will make moves this summer from UK market alone, few more can add in maybe Dan James and Lloyd Kelly etc

Game has well and truly gone

Genuinely not sure they'd finish top 10.

• Like 1

Ander Herrera will earn £350k/w at PSG.

Turns 30 before the season starts and signed a 5 year contract.

That's £91.000.000 over the length of the contract.

He's a good player, but a 5 year contract to a 30 y.o, I imagine he got a sweet signing fee as well.

"free transfer"

5 hours ago, sne said:

He's a good player, but a 5 year contract to a 30 y.o,

I never thought of him as that good a player at all. Also I cant imagine he'll be much use when he's 33/34/35. Another dreadful waste of money by PSG  

• Like 1

I think he is a decent player, nothing more. Offers little on the ball for a guy who started as an attacking midfielder but he is good at winning the ball back. 

Him and Eric Dier feud as I said before was embarrassing. Keane, Vieira be shitting themselves 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Griezmann and neymar both failed to turn up to training 

Not surprising. Loathsome individual. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I thought Barca came out about 2 weeks ago and said we remember how we left we don't want him 

Barca are not really a club I would believe though this president seems a bit of a donkey

20 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Him and Pogba in the same team..  Imagine that.

Just think of all those twitter followers and how good that team would be on fifa. That's what really matters.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â