World Cup 2018: Russia

VILLAMARV

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Italian defenders are the worst at sly elbows in penalty areas and manhandling strikers.

Would be amazed if they didn't get a big decision tomorrow. Good luck Sweden.

They were on the receiving end in Sweden though, then towards the end were really trying to milk it. Looks like he won't start Insigne again for some reason and Immobile has looked half the player for the Azurri than with the scum so I don't really get it. Even when he does play Insigne it's 4-2-4 and he plays on the left. Could quite easily go out tonight if they don't 'score early, their is very little group mentality in this team and Buffon's comments are very telling about that. If Sweden score early then it's curtains I reckon.

Just now, BOF said:

Well I for one am shocked that 2 seeded UEFA darlings benefited from refereeing decisions. Shocked I tell you. 

FIFA are expected to lose £100m in TV revenue if Italy miss the WC...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

This Italy game has a match fixing feel to it. 2 blatent pens for Sweden not given so far. 

I'd say one. First one was too close. Second when Forsberg played it into the box really should've been given but hey it's the San Siro and the Spanish ref wants to get home alive.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Bet Norn Iron wish they had this ref for the first leg. :lol:

Really good watch that. Half time came at a good moment for Sweden as Italy were all over them for last 10 minutes.

Italy's best player is Brazilian.

Yes and when Qatar plays in 2022 all their players will be :)

• Like 1

Â