Villa Podcasts

Hornso

8 hours ago, omariqy said:

I can't seem to get the individual artwork I do for each episode to show for some reason. Anyone know anything about image tags etc?

https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003449327-Track-description-and-artwork-in-your-RSS-feed  Probably no help, but thought I'd mention it "just in case".  Also,  good work on getting it all up and running; only got to listen to the first one thus far (I blame several of my long standing podcast subscriptions deciding that they need 4+ hour long episodes a week now) but I've enjoyed it.  

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Listened to the second one on Wednesday and thought it was very good again.

One of you needs to change the batteries in your smoke alarm though :D

Haha that was me. All sorted now! Also getting a proper mic in the next few days so I won't sound like 'the man in the box'.

Thanks for your comments all. Appreciate it. 

22 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Haha that was me. All sorted now! Also getting a proper mic in the next few days so I won't sound like 'the man in the box'.

Thanks for your comments all. Appreciate it. 

I got a Blue Yeti when I was doing my short lived podcast and found it really good. About £100 so not very cheap but if you intend to keep this going long term (which I hope you do :) ) then might be worth a look

36 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I got a Blue Yeti when I was doing my short lived podcast and found it really good. About £100 so not very cheap but if you intend to keep this going long term (which I hope you do :) ) then might be worth a look

Thanks mate. Yeah I looked at that but went for the Samson Q2U which has got rave reviews as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Listened to last nights one @omariqy well done. Just one thing.. the title, Lee Johnson isn’t In charge anymore 

Ha yeah it was in reference to the famous commentary and it being his club before. I did mention on the pod that he was no longer there. Maybe I should change the title?

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Good pods @omariqy, really measured chat.

Enjoyed your thoughts on Traore goal. I literally thought the same but the other way round. How can you have played and think he was going for goal :lol:

Haha I’ve changed my mind now but sticking to my guns on social media for the debate it’s caused. I’m the Asian Adrian Durham.

• Haha 2

Hi mate, 

I live in Australia... please don't underestimate how important your podcast is to all tge overseas fans. 

I love listening to a host of podcasts and am glued to Villa Talk .

Think your podcast is superb. 

Sincere thanks 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Have been watching some of the old Claret and Blue Podcast interviews from few months back. Kendrick is a good interviewer and lets the people do all the talking and puts the attention on them. Watched Laursen, Gabby and McLeish and all 3 have been really interesting and gives different perspective on the club

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Have been watching some of the old Claret and Blue Podcast interviews from few months back. Kendrick is a good interviewer and lets the people do all the talking and puts the attention on them. Watched Laursen, Gabby and McLeish and all 3 have been really interesting and gives different perspective on the club

I enjoyed all of these during lockdown with my crates of beer in the sun 😂. Kendrick is actually a funny guy on a lot of the pods they do. 

On 29/09/2020 at 07:38, PieFacE said:

I see Tom has left The Villa View again and it's become a bit shit without him again. Shame. 

I like TVV. I like Dan and Tom. The northern Irish fella on the other hand....

• Like 1

Â