• Hogan
    • O'Hare
    • McCirmack (O'Hare 73)
    • Lyndon (Doyle-Hayes 78)
    • Suliman (Hogan 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Perfomance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/08/17 at 18:45

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

looking at starting line-up I was going to pray to keep score down. Great result considering the line-up. He prob had a shocker but Elphick prob deserves a lot of credit considering players around him. Kids, players returning from injury and players out of position

He played very well but Wigan were not much cop. Was blowing after half hour though tbf, understandably.

Solid from everyone, delighted for Hogan showed what he can do when we play the ball beyond the defence for him to run onto. 

Impressed by Clark might not be ready to be second choice left back, but he has some talent. 

Well that shows what I know... thought we'd get tonked. 

What a cracking performance from from all the kids out there. Clark was fantastic, looks an exciting prospect. O'Hare has great vision and is always looking forward, and the other midfielder whose name I don't even remember had a stormer too. No one had a bad game. Thor was odd, seems to make poor decisions at times but he's all over the pitch so it's hard to stay mad at him, and he finally got his goal and an assist today. 

I think all all those kids today have played their way into the senior squad. Fair play. 

Great block from Suliman towards the end too

35 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Just watched the highlights, who was the centre mid pinging balls around like Pirlo? 

Doyle-Hayes, had an excellent debut. He looked totally at home. 

The centre mid passing the ball three yards behind the recipient was Gardner. 

• Like 3

Â