Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Just now, blunther said:

Why can they not just post the **** team. In plain text if necessary. 

So you have to watch it 8 times to work out in your head what's going on. Morons.

As for the formation, why change it? I don't understand.

Formation is a bit of a mystery

-------------------------Johnstone----------------------------

Elmo-----Chester----Terry-----Samba------Taylor

----------------------------Whelan-----------------------------

-------------Hourihane----------Onomah----------------

-------------------------------------------------------------Green

-------------------------------Davis------------------------------

A bird with one wing. Unless Chester is going to play at right back - a position where in fairness, we're bit short with only Hutton, Bree and DeLaet all competing for the place. We've essentially taken the position we've got most competition for and dropped everyone that plays there in favour of having a big gap on one of the flanks. With Bree or DeLaet for Samba, it makes perfect sense - as it is, it's almost like the manager has a liking for setting himself up for criticism.

• Like 3

We had a chance tonight to make a positive self belief statement by picking a positive side ..... instead its a side that screams fear and caution which BCFC will love !

Hope I'm wrong but it seems to show a lack of confidence from Bruce and that has to seep through to the players. This is only Bristol City FFS !!!

To play 3 at the back. You need your wingbacks to be on it. I like Taylor but he is no wing back. Still think the jury is out on Elmo and Samba was very worrying in his one start so far.

I just cannot fathom why he would change it. I will be livid if this game is binned now. Totally needless.