Match Thread: Reading v Villa

limpid

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Seriously, we are the accursed. Change players, change tactics, change owner, change manager. 

Still awful awful awful. It's like a horror film where you think you have woken and everything is going to be OK and it just starts again. 

Shitception?

• Like 2

Seriously, you just can't believe it can get any worse but it does.

The most perverse thing is, after every window you think: Yes, just the ticket, decent signings, onwards and upwards. But we Just go from bad to worse. It's unbelievable.

You know that Bruce, after all that's gone on before he came here, is clueless when he's bringing on Gabby and Hutton to try and rescue a game. Imagine if he had an exciting forward named O'Hare on the bench or, better still, in the starting line-up. Nah, better to leave him out altogether and give him a meaningless game with the U23s. 

Clueless manager who needs to be given his P45 immediately after the game tonight.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I wonder if we sent the players home after this game, then didn't invite them to train at all, just turn up for the next one - whether they'd be any worse than this in that game?

You could send the players home and have their wives turn up for the next one.... and they'd do no worse.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

You're the best fan there is. Well done.

I never claimed to be a better fan than anyone. Never would. Because that's pathetic. But when you get called negative constantly for suggesting, pre season, that we are in trouble, it's worth mentioning that I am not just being negative, but realistic. Plus, as someone who goes to almost every away, I can see how bad things have got and I don't take kindly to being given the vitriolic abuse that I have done, just because i can see what others refuse to.

Just now, thunderball said:

Seriously, you just can't believe it can get any worse but it does.

The most perverse thing is, after every window you think: Yes, just the ticket, decent signings, onwards and upwards. But we Just go from bad to worse. It's unbelievable.

But we still have Gabby & Hutton playing. Plus Hourihane who seems anonymous & Thor who is shit - That's 40% of the outfield players who need replacing.