Match Thread: Cardiff v Villa

limpid

Elmo off, Adomah on. Onomah is the only one of our midfielders whose name I hear, I've not heard Gabby on or chasing the ball, all I hear is Hutton - Hutton on the ball, Hutton getting skinned. The key to the game for us, is not making it about Hutton vs. Cardiff - we'll lose that one. 

Wake up Villa.

I don't get how you can be such an experienced manager, or even an intelligent human being with no management experience and think it's a good idea for your gameplan to simply be "hit long balls into the channel for Scott Hogan" ???

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Bruce has to be walking that tightrope right now? He's done a piss poor job at Villa. It's clear its not working

He should have gone the end of last season, but people said all he needed was a preseason to turn things around so we kept him.

Edited by AshVilla

Bruce really needs a big dose of reality..i mean on paper the team seems ok...but watching them play is just painful...lansbury and his manbun of no skill needs to be kicked out of the club tomorrow...i have seen better strikers in my local sunday team than hogan.rant over..

I've been saying it for a while, I think opposition clubs very intentionally allow Hutton to get on the ball and move it into the corner. It's an absolute gift for the opposition the opposition to get down their left.

• Like 1