Pre-match thread

KJT123

43 minutes ago, Mr.Messy said:

Seriously any chance this will be postponed now?

I'm just about to sign upto NowTV so i can watch it, I don't want to pay for a day pass if not on today.

Randomly got sent a free Now TV code by Sea Life Centre today (because we went on the weekend), I'll PM you the code to save you paying for one as I've got Sky Sports anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Second match of the season, didn't lose first one, but Bruce should go if we lose this one. Absolute hysteria.

I don't know why you can't accept the 30+ games last season mean something to some fans.

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

You mean the 41% win ratio then? 

You pick what ever aspect you want. Ultimately it didn't look like promotion form or look like developing into promotion form. This is what people are basing their judgements on, yet you want to make out like it's only 1/2 games and because of that people are mad. 

If people were doing what you suggest then I'd agree but the fact is anyone who has serious doubts about the manager or does want him gone isn't doing it based on 1/2 games so the only ridiculous thing is that you continue to make such posts. 

You choosing to ignore last season doesn't mean others have to, and they're well within their rights to have a loss against lower league opposition continue to support the view they've gained over a longer period. 

For me I don't see us losing tonight, our squad is much stronger than last season and our back up players should easily be able to perform against this opposition and try to get a starting spot for the next home game. 

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

For me I don't see us losing tonight, our squad is much stronger than last season and our back up players should easily be able to perform against this opposition and try to get a starting spot for the next home game. 

Great, so that would mean 2 games played, 1 win, 1 draw. Why ya lookin so sad? (hey!), it's a not so bad (hey!)...

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Just so everyone's prepared, he's going to play 3-4-2-1 tonight...

Not ITK, just a hunch, but with Amavi halfway out the door I think we'll see Taylor rested and that'll prompt a change in formation.

Screen Shot.png

EDIT - Not sure about Al Green at left wing, or Dr Bree.  Three extras from The Bill playing in defence too.

And McHourihane and McLansbury in midfield, the Scottish cousins.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

sorry if already posted but if you can't get to the pub/ haven't got sky AVTV is free tonight apparently:

Free "AUDIO" not video.