• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

There is a video circulating that I posted originally of a protest in Kherson. Supposedly today. After viewing the video once or twice I summarised that it wasn't today as the Ukrainian flag was still above the administrative building. Anyway, rather than call out the young lady or piss on her bonfire, I'll let her fan the flames instead. Protest in Kherson everybody!!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Heres the clip

I mean what can you even make of these comments and his body language? Its like dimentia is setting in. Someone needs to put him out of his misery. What an almighty mess he’s created. Its as if he’s got to a certain age where he feels he just had to do something to leave his mark on the world. Whats he even scribbling at the start there? he’s like the bully child who realises he better start backtracking because he was stood up to and made to look a mug. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

It's not staged by the looks of it. Why bother going through the aggro for a start. 

It just seemed super suspicious how well positioned the camera man was, while all the others are hiding behind a hill, and you know what they say about truth and war. But regardless of whether it’s real or faked, it’s great propaganda for the Ukrainians and another blow to Russian moral. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

It just seemed super suspicious how well positioned the camera man was, while all the others are hiding behind a hill, and you know what they say about truth and war. But regardless of whether it’s real or faked, it’s great propaganda for the Ukrainians and another blow to Russian moral. 

It’s staged in the sense that the Russians aren't surrendering midst battle.

It's a pre-arranged surrender through the hotline. The Russians will have been told in advance, where and how to surrender. That much is staged at least and that is why the camera is in a good position.

It doesn’t really matter if it’s totally staged either, it’s still good propaganda to show the pre-arranged surrender going well

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I'm not sure how the footage is captured and yeah quite right, there is loads of falseness out there. If I'm honest my first reaction was where is the V or Z. It could well be a training vid released for propaganda.   

29 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Heres the clip

I mean what can you even make of these comments and his body language? Its like dimentia is setting in. Someone needs to put him out of his misery. What an almighty mess he’s created. Its as if he’s got to a certain age where he feels he just had to do something to leave his mark on the world. Whats he even scribbling at the start there? he’s like the bully child who realises he better start backtracking because he was stood up to and made to look a mug. 

“We’ll treat all that’s Ukrainian with respect”

ActivePartialApe-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, bickster said:

It’s staged in the sense that the Russians aren't surrendering midst battle.

It's a pre-arranged surrender through the hotline. The Russians will have been told in advance, where and how to surrender. That much is staged at least and that is why the camera is in a good position.

Exactly so. If that vehicle had just come trundling towards the Ukrainian lines out of the blue, white flag or no white flag, they'd have totalled it and asked questions later. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Posting this because it’s nice to know one less horrific thing has happened to Ukraine than previously thought:

Thank f*** for that. I was horrified initially. Glad you corrected my post 👍

• Like 1

Little bit more info on Snihurivka with a map showing the rail lines. Capturing this town gives Ukraine control of the line linking Kherson to Nova Kakhovka. The road southbound is virtually straight into Kherson. Incidently residents in Snihurivka also came out in protest during the referendums. 

I do wonder if UA are just pushing back as much as they can on any RU they encounter in Luhansk at the moment, but with a view to actually allowing Russia to take that particular region, along with Crimea? Surely there can’t just be this continuous back and forth of the regions as Russia decides to keep sending thousands of troops into the mix? The numbers will eventually mean they come out on top? How would UA defend those regions if they liberated them?

Edited by Tayls

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/04/politics/white-house-lobby-opec-oil-production-cuts-gasoline-prices-midterms/index.html

Spoiler

WashingtonCNN — 

The Biden administration launched a full-scale pressure campaign in a last-ditch effort to dissuade Middle Eastern allies from dramatically cutting oil production, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter. 

But that effort appears to have failed, following Wednesday’s crucial meeting of OPEC+, the international cartel of oil producers that, as expected, announced a significant cut to output in an effort to raise oil prices. That in turn will likely cause US gasoline prices to rise at a precarious time for the Biden administration, just five weeks before the midterm elections. 

On Wednesday morning, OPEC+ oil ministers meeting in Vienna agreed to an even larger production cut than the White House had feared…

Worth noting.

We in the west are learning a lot about who our friends are. Next time Kuwait or Saudi Arabia are invaded, say by someone like Iraq or Iran they will find the phone isnt getting picked up our end. 

13 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I do wonder if UA are just pushing back as much as they can on any RU they encounter in Luhansk at the moment, but with a view to actually allowing Russia to take that particular region, along with Crimea? Surely there can’t just be this continuous back and forth of the regions as Russia decides to keep sending thousands of troops into the mix? The numbers will eventually mean they come out on top? How would UA defend those regions if they liberated them?

Why would you push forward allowing the deaths of potentially thousands of soldiers to gain land then hand over the region? It doesn't make much sense tbh. Also, the number of Russian's isn't relevant if Ukrainians are better trained, have better equipment and most importantly the will to defend and take back what is theirs. People forget Ukraine has a population of 40m. They can fight Russia off for years if necessary. They already have been for 8 years. 

• Like 1

Â