Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Stop it. He hasn't got any big toys and this will not go nuclear.

There are no new wonder weapons

Dunno about that,  I hear they have developed a Lada minus ABS. 

They don't need ABS,  no snow or ice in Russia + minus all the rubbish safety stuff, The Lada is lighter,  faster,  stronger and no way of stopping it.

• Haha 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

2 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

They don't need ABS,  no snow or ice in Russia + minus all the rubbish safety stuff, The Lada is lighter,  faster,  stronger and no way of stopping it.

Oh, I dunno. No matter what gear they get Putin, they always seem to be Stalin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Stop it. He hasn't got any big toys and this will not go nuclear.

There are no new wonder weapons

No suggestion of nuclear from me, just a little bit of knowledge that is years old of what their capabilities were meant to have been.

2 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Don't tell Wally or we'll know why he fainted*

*Yes I know it was Yugo but I don't care 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bielesibub said:

No suggestion of nuclear from me, just a little bit of knowledge that is years old of what their capabilities were meant to have been.

Russia and the Soviet union were never what we thought they were. They were at their zenith in 1945 when they had the lend lease propping up their industry and production and has spiralled down since then. They had an advantage in a ‘big’ army, but look at that advantage now up against modern weaponry. 

Russia won’t bring out any big or new toys, they don’t have them.

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

Russia and the Soviet union were never what we thought they were. They were at their zenith in 1945 when they had the lend lease propping up their industry and production and has spiralled down since then. They had an advantage in a ‘big’ army, but look at that advantage now up against modern weaponry. 

Russia won’t bring out any big or new toys, they don’t have them.

*Average of 4% GDP per year over the past 5 years (over $300 billion for 2017/18/19) on buying/maintaining the rubbish that has been pushed in Ukraine is s lot, I certainly hope they kept their receipts.

*CIA factbook

1 hour ago, bielesibub said:

*Average of 4% GDP per year over the past 5 years (over $300 billion for 2017/18/19) on buying/maintaining the rubbish that has been pushed in Ukraine is s lot, I certainly hope they kept their receipts.

*CIA factbook

Trickle down corruption

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Genie said:

Why are they even going to the trouble of asking people to tick the box? It’s all bullshit, they may as well just create the fake ballot sheets in an office somewhere.

They probably are. I suspect this is more an exercise to work out who is going to be banished to hard labour in the East. 

Â