The magical imaginarium

lapal_fan

Does anyone else think weird, random thoughts say, on their commute?  Just thinking about nothing and something mildly amusing to you comes up.

I saw a Buzzard this morning and I just looked at it and thought "wouldn't it be great if it just shit a big pebble" - you know, THAT kind of thing.

I've always enjoyed the randomness of my thoughts, it must have been all the Ren and Stimpy/Vic and Bob I watched as a small, impressionable child..  It's a shame I couldn't take my awesome moves into a career.  I don't always share them because - they don't relate to anything and many people would think I'm a weirdo and I have a VERY good reputation to uphold.  I mean, I got my 5 mile Whale badge at swimming when I was just 8 years old!

Just nice stuff, I don't want this to turn into rotten.com - thanking you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I do that.

And then I find myself wondering if the thing I'm thinking about has ever happened, before quickly snapping to my senses and realising it's so stupid that of course it hasn't happened.

12 minutes ago, BOF said:

I love my mind.  That's all I'm saying.  I hope they never figure out how to get in there and take a look around.

If they ever got in mine I would be in serious trouble with the police, but then again you're aloud sick thoughts, right?

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Who would win a fight a gummy bear or a jelly baby?

I don't want to be sweetist, but what colour flavour gummy bear and what colour  flavour jelly baby? I ask because the Green Jelly babies are a bit tasty like, but the rest of 'em are soft as 'owt.

Gummy bears are sad losers.

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

Often when I see a mother with a baby I transport myself into the baby's head and wonder how mind-blowing it must be to see all sorts of shit for the first time.  I usually do their inner monologue in a surfer dude's voice.

Now this I like! 

@blandy orange **** gummy bear and that daft **** pink thing.

Or should I go limited edition blue baby?!

OH MAN THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!!!!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

Often when I see a mother with a baby I transport myself into the baby's head and wonder how mind-blowing it must be to see all sorts of shit for the first time.  I usually do their inner monologue in a surfer dude's voice.

You mean breast feeding don't you, admit you sick puppy :)

• Like 3

If I'm walking from my house in to town, which is about a 25 minute walk, I sometimes imagine I'm a tramp looking for a place to sleep, something to sleep in/on, food, and anything else that may be useful. 

On one such walk I found a large tarp, a car tire, boxed ready made sandwiches (untouched!) and some gloves. I can assure you that I would have been the envy of all the local homeless that night. 

Other times I may pretend my eyes shoot lasers and people wearing red, and red cars, are the bad guys, and they must be destroyed. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Are you having those thoughts about your neighbours Ox again.....

Won't lie . I covet the shit out of it . It's a bull in its prime, and if you know the right people in China town you can get £200 per fluid ounce for it's spunk .

Living out my days tossing off a prog rock cow.

That's the dream .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My thoughts usually.."I wonder if she shaves her word removed? It'd put me off if she doesn't...and those shoes are nice...wonder if she wears 'em in bed?"

Also "I think I've run out of haldi and daniya...must go to Asian supermarket...blimey there's some proper tools on VT's On Topic" :)

• Like 1

Â