The magical imaginarium

lapal_fan

2 hours ago, BOF said:

On that theme.  I love the fact that other than Michael Collins who took it, every single human being that has ever existed, alive or dead, is contained within the frame of this photograph.

Michael+Collins,+the+astronaut+who+took+

But not their souls though, right? They'd be in heaven now.

5 hours ago, BOF said:

I also think about the inner workings of your car engine, given that you've a Rover that hasn't broken down in 8 years.  Have you contacted the Guinness book of records? :trollface:

:)

I'm sure you know about the BMW M47 engine and the fact that they simply never break :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

What would you do if you woke up really nicely.  You felt really fresh and lovely.  And then you slowly open your eyes, it's a bit hazy.. but you recognise a head.  Then when you look down you see that the head is indeed your father.

And then you realise there's something in your bum.

And then you realise that your dad is fingering you bum when you're asleep.

That's bad innit? 

Like.. it would be bad if that actually happened to you wouldn't it?

I'd be like "urgh! Daaaaad, get off!!"

And then a Mariachi band comes in the room and plays Spanish Fly.

I would be mega freaked out, considering my dad has been dead 6 months. 

I am not having any random thoughts right now, but I will try and remember this thread for next time I do. That said I would like to make a really loud noise like EEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Not because I'm stressed out or owt, but just because I can. I like the sound of my own voice going GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR too. 

On 2/16/2017 at 15:56, rjw63 said:

:)

I'm sure you know about the BMW M47 engine and the fact that they simply never break :)

Can you drive them on any other motorway?

• Like 1

There was all of time before I was here

There will be all of time after I'm here

How am I experiencing consciousness now in this body?

How have I got in here? 

What mechanism decided I got this one? 

What actually am I?

2 hours ago, darrenm said:

There was all of time before I was here

There will be all of time after I'm here

How am I experiencing consciousness now in this body?

How have I got in here? 

What mechanism decided I got this one? 

What actually am I?

What if you're not actually here at all bro?

What if you're a construct of my imagination?

You might think and feel like you're real, but you actually live inside my mind.

All your hopes, dreams, fears, they're all played out for my benefit. 

So that every now and then we can interact briefly on a message board.

Imagine that. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, darrenm said:

It was funnier in my head. It sounds a bit like it's an engine for the M47 only.

Ah ok...yes...I get it...hmmm

;)

24 minutes ago, darrenm said:

It was funnier in my head. It sounds a bit like it's an engine for the M47 only.

Don't listen to the haters, it made me laugh :D 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

When I was about 15 I read some car/lads chav mag where the editor or a writer or whatever once claimed he got a three pronged wee jet going. 16 years later I've never once done it. Got two going (known as a snake tongue) but they are common. I think about this every time I have a wee. 16 years I've been doing this each time. I think he lied. I realised he'd lied about 14 years ago. But still I try. I wonder if anyone else does this? Did anyone read that mag, think the same and does the same since? Who knows.

What if the world only existed within reach of everyone's senses?

You are in a closed room, and what you see, hear, smell and touch, only exist because you confirm their existence, and that everything outside the reaches of those senses is nothing but empty spatial haze waiting to be filled by your awareness. Matter doesn't exist, let alone people, and everything exists because you cause it to exist. The emptiness remains dormant, until you open the door, and like the light coming on when you open the fridge, that emptiness fills to whatever program that would be most logical.

What if this was for every single living person, but nobody was aware of it?

Â