Prematch Thread

Grasshopper

3 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Im hoping for a hammering by 4 or 5 to get brucey the sack.

Maybe next time we could bring in a manager who knows how to use creative player and not leave us open at the back.

I've never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever wanted Villa to lose.

• Like 3

Having no faith in his ability to improve us is not the same as hoping that he doesn't.  Surely the hope would be that we win handsomely and hope that this is the game where he does improve us and we kick on from there. 

32 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Surely the law of averages says we can't keep losing...anyway I'm going to try and avoid this game to see if our luck changes

We're a mathematical anomality. Such laws do not apply.

I'll still watch this game like the sucker I am clinging on to some belief that things will be different this time around. If the employees from that institution of folly come knocking I'll be ready with a baseball bat.

59 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Im hoping for a hammering by 4 or 5 to get brucey the sack.

Maybe next time we could bring in a manager who knows how to use creative player and not leave us open at the back.

Thats the spirit ... League 1 in no time.

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm at that annoying stage of match day where I feel inexplicably confident and excited.

Pretty annoying to be honest!

Not just me then.  It's annoying because it's usually followed by either "How did we lose that" or "Man we were terrible" :)

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I've never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever wanted Villa to lose.

Last day of the season 98/99 I wanted Arsenal to beat us to stop United winning the league, we were helplessly rooted to 6th spot no matter the result.

They did beat us but United still won.  Bleugh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Won't be watching or following the game, just haven't the stomach for it. Will be playing instead.

Another defeat and wouldn't be at all surprised if we are beaten heavily.

You're playing?!  Will you go in goal please?

• Like 1