Prematch Thread

Grasshopper

i used to relish live games, especially being in the championship because we don't get many, but the toxic combination of Sky and the fact we couldn't score in a all you can bonk free brothel means i'll avoid like Jimmy Saville in a morgue.

Edited by VillanousOne

7 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

i used to relish live games, especially being in the championship because we don't get many, but the toxic combination of Sky and the fact we couldn't score in a all you can bonk free brothel means i'll avoid like Jimmy Saville in a morgue.

Don't get many. We are on tv every other bloody week!

• Like 2

Just backed Villa at 6/1 cos this is my last bit of enthusiasm right here, the confidence of beating Newcastle could just be the fuel for one hell of a rocket. Villa climbing up, roaring like mighty lions. CMON ON YOU VILLANS

VTID

UTV

We will now go on and lose 6-0 to at least give the bet some relevance

Edited by Villan_of_oz

If anyone thinks we are gonna get  result tonight no chance. They will up for it for what's happened in the past and we are fragile as it goes. I can see this being a long night 3-0 Newcastle win.

I expect another pathetic performance from them as it's on tv 

Newcastle are absolute turd at home if they are'nt 2-0 up after ten minutes. There is this steadily increasing grumble of discontent and you think our misfits know the meaning of pressure?

Get at them early and the crowd will swing it.

Bunn

Bree - Chester - Baker - Amavi

Jedinak

Hourihane - Landsbury

Adomah                                Kodja

Hogan

Simples

• Like 2