Match Thread: Nottm Forest v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, KSV said:

I'm edging closer to the Bruce out camp I'm afraid. Club is too big for him and he's choking like the players are. Dumb selections. Non existent tactics. Negative play against awful sides. Awful signings in Johnstone and Hanson.

Yeah, that Hanson was a stinker. Should've stuck to singing with his brothers.

• Like 1

If Adomah is going to come on and play as a striker, then why not instead leave a proper striker on instead of taking both of? i am confused. 

Hogan works hard, could have been helpful when a man down and Kodijia can score from nothing, which is also good when under pressure. Adomah can cross the ball, good trait for a striker

13 minutes ago, deadlydion said:

Aside from a goalkeeping error we have walked this!  I like the formation and Hourihane is AMAZING!!  We haven't had a player like him for years.  My bet is we'll nick a second in the last 10 mins and then score a third in the dying secs (Hogan will get one).  MARK MY WORDS!

F-

• Like 1

Yet again potato head has completely lost the plot. He should have had Grealish off at half time but no and we end up with 10 men. I really hope this clown is not our manager for the 2017/2018 season.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

I'm sorry but I really don't get the Green thing. A league 2 player at best. 

in terms of quality yet to be seen but im edging towards probably not good enough, in terms of how he wants to play he's at least offering us as a team at home to preston he gave us a better shape and stretched them and it worked, it balanced the team in a way that we lose playing grealish and adomah, he might not be the answer but a proper winger is

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Yeah, that Hanson was a stinker. Should've stuck to singing with his brothers.

Would love if someone with Photoshop skills can add him in a photo with the band. Fit right in

• Like 1