The Manager thread

Xela

15 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Bournemouth in talks with Thierry Henry to become their new manager πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That would be a interesting one. I know he didnt do well at Monaco but thats one job. Could be a good appointment Β time will tell

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That would be a interesting one. I know he didnt do well at Monaco but thats one job. Could be a good appointment Β time will tell

I really have doubts he will succeed as a manager. I think he’ll be more style than substance.

Β 

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

I agree but Christopher Biggins would alsoΒ be a better option than Terry Henry!Β 

Thats the second time i've seen Biggins mentioned on here today!

As for Woodgate, wasn't he appalling at Boro? What makes him so in demand?

genuine question. from the below, who has a job currently if fans had been allowed inside the ground all season? IMO definitely roy and bruce would have been sacked, the others are debatableΒ 

roy - shocking season, players arguably not playing for him anymore

wilder - going down with a whimper

bruce - genuine danger of relegation, awful football

jose - massively underachieving

arteta - should definitely be higher in the table with that squad

parker - had such a bad start to the season, paddy power paid out on relegation bets after just a few games

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

another great victory for Hodgson, impossible to think Palace will get a better manager

Mourinho if they are happy to defend and play on the break he is the man.Β  Loves life in London so could happen.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

another great victory for Hodgson, impossible to think Palace will get a better manager

Palace will try to move to the mythical "next level" in the summer, fail miserably (De Boer...) and either get a Pulis/Sam/Bruce in to save them or they'll get relegated in hilarious fashion

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚