The Manager thread

Xela

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Far too sensible of an appointment. Let's see how it turns out. I think he will do well.

I think he'll be the one where questions are asked of Leonardo, he's properly terrible 

For Poch not much can go wrong, he'll tick that trophy box and he's an ex player fan favourite so he'll get a chance, he's young enough to win a couple of league titles and then get the big PL job that he's hyped up for, mad that he could use PSG as a stepping stone but I think that's his reality 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think he'll be the one where questions are asked of Leonardo, he's properly terrible 

For Poch not much can go wrong, he'll tick that trophy box and he's an ex player fan favourite so he'll get a chance, he's young enough to win a couple of league titles and then get the big PL job that he's hyped up for, mad that he could use PSG as a stepping stone but I think that's his reality 

Very true. And with the TV deal collapsing, the gap will widen in their favour.

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Far too sensible of an appointment. Let's see how it turns out. I think he will do well.

Wonder if Kane to PSG might happen in next 12 months. Pretty sure Neymar and Mbappe contracts are running down so they  might have to sell both and that would get them close to 200m to play with.

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

No blame today on Rooney, they were in a worse situation than us

Good thing they were up against National league opposition. Could have been a slaughter.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

From speaking ti my friends over un cyprus McCarthy wasa utter disaster over there.

I cant believe Cardiff think this is a good appointment 😂

He had 2 months and was sacked just after the transfer window opened in what apparently is a basketcase of a club. 

Cardiff are in rotten form 6 losses in a row and slumping to a relegation batte. They could have done worse, look at Ipswich since McCarthy left

Â