The Manager thread

Xela

maybe this is the best thread to post this, he is right about football media, agents and other things that are quite normal about the modern game but this was 30 years ago. So similar to Brian Clough clips that some people knew how football was going to go sadly

• Like 1

On 06/07/2020 at 15:02, sne said:

Pellegrini to Real Betis for next season according to Spanish media. I'd be fairly happy with that.

Pellegrini already on his way out after receiving a very lucrative offer from China. Apparently Betis has already lined up Jordi Cruyff as his replacement, they guy the owners wanted in the first place.

Hopefully they'll get a hefty compensation is Pellegrini is poached.

21 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Sarri sacked by Juventus. Didn’t think it was a good fit at the time they signed him.

Unsurprising and his Sarriball has now failed at 2 clubs, he needs to stop thinking this Jorginho type player is a winning system as he tried to make Pjanic this player and Pjanic has looked poor because of it. They only won Serie A because of the lockdown and Ronaldo this season, Lazio would have won the title if was no break and Ronaldo bailed them out many times even if he had a lot of penalties.

Losing Chiellini through injury showed how good he still is as Bonucci and De Ligt were shown up a lot 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Unsurprising and his Sarriball has now failed at 2 clubs, he needs to stop thinking this Jorginho type player is a winning system as he tried to make Pjanic this player and Pjanic has looked poor because of it. They only won Serie A because of the lockdown and Ronaldo this season, Lazio would have won the title if was no break and Ronaldo bailed them out many times even if he had a lot of penalties.

Losing Chiellini through injury showed how good he still is as Bonucci and De Ligt were shown up a lot 

Juventus were shit after the lockdown. The reason they won was because they were so good before the lockdown.

Koeman to Barca a done deal, sucks for Holland I guess as he had a contract over 2022 and Holland have 8 games this fall with the first 2 on September 4th and 7th.but he might have had a clause in his contract or Barca might have paid.

14 hours ago, sne said:

Koeman to Barca a done deal, sucks for Holland I guess as he had a contract over 2022 and Holland have 8 games this fall with the first 2 on September 4th and 7th.but he might have had a clause in his contract or Barca might have paid.

I've been posting a bit on grand old team and a good majority of them absolutely hate him to say the least 🤣

• Haha 1

Â