The Manager thread

Xela

Klopp said at the weekend that if he had been allowed to use 5 subs, he would have taken Robertson off and put Tsimikas on, to save Robertson. 

Robertson starting again tonight and Tsimikas not off the bench yet, after 80 mins. 

Only 1 sub used so far. 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Klopp said at the weekend that if he had been allowed to use 5 subs, he would have taken Robertson off and put Tsimikas on, to save Robertson. 

Robertson starting again tonight and Tsimikas not off the bench yet, after 80 mins. 

Only 1 sub used so far. 

just a Grade A prick, thats all he is

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Hassenhutl taking over possibly?

Nah, not until the summer if so. He signed a 3 year extension this summer so they won't be able price him out and I imagine he's liking his current situation with Southampton.

Ralf Ragnick, Jesse Marsch or Roger Smith maybe but might as well be someone from their own set up to begin with.

The last time they fired a manager mid season they brought in Stoger which was a bit strangeas he was just sacked by Koln. I think they will go for Marco Rose in the summer but they might need a statement manager to keep Haaland

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The last time they fired a manager mid season they brought in Stoger which was a bit strangeas he was just sacked by Koln. I think they will go for Marco Rose in the summer but they might need a statement manager to keep Haaland

Yup Rose is a likely shout, but not until the summer. He has a contract until 2022 thou so might cost a bit to get him as I doubt Mönchengladbach want's to lose him.

43 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Why should Wilder get sacked? I think they shouid trust him that he can build for the Championship next season and bring them straight back up like Dyche did with Burnley.

Wilder brought up Sheffield United from the lower end of League One, all the way up to the Premier League and finished in an admirable position last season. If he now deserves to be sacked I don't know why managers should ever bother. If a manager can take you that high, he should be trusted long term to put them back on the right path.

I agree...but he will be sacked. It's 2020 and owners rarely give two shots about last week

• Like 1

Â