Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, Hobbit Feet said:

I don’t know why Conor feels the need to come out and state the obvious. He’s just fuelling speculation that no one needs right now. Probably wants him to leave so he can get in the team.

Maybe

3 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Notice he’s done it again today on sky, why can’t he just not say anything about Jack and concentrate on himself 🙄

Jack is more news worthy, he isn't.

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Notice he’s done it again today on sky, why can’t he just not say anything about Jack and concentrate on himself 🙄

He's done it before. If this really is a problem why isn't JT and Dean telling him off? Maybe they just don't care.

We know Dean likes to let players handle things themselves. We saw that during the headbutt incident. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He's done it before. If this really is a problem why isn't JT and Dean telling him off? Maybe they just don't care.

We know Dean likes to let players handle things themselves. We saw that during the headbutt incident. 

Maybe, they want him gone and talking the money up....we never get to know these things.

Its rarely the job of an assistant manager to do that kind of thing, unless instructed to by the manager, of course.

Perhaps in Evertons Case, Big Dunc would be a good candidate to dish it out.

Edited by TRO

Just say nothing mate. We all know he might have a decision. He might not have a decision. If we go down he will have a easy decision. If there is no football for a year he won’t have a decision. If we stay up he will have a difficult decision. So many variables he didn’t need to open his mouth and say anything. 

2 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Just say nothing mate. We all know he might have a decision. He might not have a decision. If we go down he will have a easy decision. If there is no football for a year he won’t have a decision. If we stay up he will have a difficult decision. So many variables he didn’t need to open his mouth and say anything. 

I now pay...for saying something😛

Oh dear, Conor. Once might be careless, twice is a pattern. Taking on the – quite obvious – role of agent provocateur (some might say puppet) to grease a few wheels for Jack's people or some mutual agent is not a good look. Would be far better served keeping his trap shut and focusing on his own game, which has hardly set the Premier League alight.

Edited by Five Ken McNaughts
Typo
  • Like 1

Damn you Conor for speaking the truth. Why dont you give a bland non committal answer which everyone knows is bs.

You're also a terrible football, who apart from the equalizer in the p/o semi, pen. In the shoot out, and key pass in the final, who never contributes.

You're a coward as well, apart from being the first in against Leeds and the blues muppet.

Conor, haters will hate.

I love you (in a manly way)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Stratvillan said:

Damn you Conor for speaking the truth. Why dont you give a bland non committal answer which everyone knows is bs.

You're also a terrible football, who apart from the equalizer in the p/o semi, pen. In the shoot out, and key pass in the final, who never contributes.

You're a coward as well, apart from being the first in against Leeds and the blues muppet.

Conor, haters will hate.

I love you (in a manly way)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

There just isn’t any need for him to say anything on the matter. It’s not his place. We all know it anyway but as a member of our team he should be showing the clubs best interest and not be stoking any fires, especially when nobody knows what the future holds during these unprecedented times. Yes he has scored some important goals for us. Does he hide in some games, not on purpose in my opinion but some games pass him by fairly easily. Is he premier league quality? I have my reservations. Do you love him? That’s your prerogative and a weird one. Do many people love Jack? 99.9% of supporters.

9 hours ago, Hobbit Feet said:

There just isn’t any need for him to say anything on the matter. It’s not his place. We all know it anyway but as a member of our team he should be showing the clubs best interest and not be stoking any fires, especially when nobody knows what the future holds during these unprecedented times. Yes he has scored some important goals for us. Does he hide in some games, not on purpose in my opinion but some games pass him by fairly easily. Is he premier league quality? I have my reservations. Do you love him? That’s your prerogative and a weird one. Do many people love Jack? 99.9% of supporters.

My post was mostly tongue in cheek. I just feel that whatever conor does or say, people have largely made his mind up about him.

I'd rather interviews actually said something. 

Why is my conor love weird but the 99.9 % who love jack not?

😘

5 hours ago, Stratvillan said:

My post was mostly tongue in cheek. I just feel that whatever conor does or say, people have largely made his mind up about him.

😘

It’s 2020 my friend feel free to love who you want

19 hours ago, Stratvillan said:

😘

Maybe because one player is great and the other is not.

but it's your opinion and your entitled to it.

52 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

A player doesn't have to be great to be loved. I had mad love for John Robson ( RIP).

It takes all sorts......😄

Edited by TRO

• 2 weeks later...

On FIFA vs Hourihane on Soccer AM he said he needed to watch what he said about Jack because he'd got in trouble for comments he'd made a couple of times previously so clearly someone's had a word with him 

• 3 weeks later...

He did a interview today and said lost 2 family members to coronavirus 

Shows along with Smith dad as well that it definitely can spread anywhere in society 

Edited by Zatman

Â