Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

15 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think Westwood and Gardner are so bad that this guy is going to look like a world class signing. 

Very happy with this one. 

Have you made a decision where to place your extreme anger once Westwood does go?

1 minute ago, DK82 said:

Have you made a decision where to place your extreme anger once Westwood does go?

Probably at wherever he goes. 

Also not quite sure what was so extreme about what I posted. 

Edited by DCJonah

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

From what I've heard he's a bit of a Match of the Day player. But I haven't seen that much of him.

From what I have seen he'll be an upgrade to our midfield. And at 3.5 million it's basically a no brainer.

I'd give anything for a player who plays well on TV. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, A38villan said:

Is it just me or has anyone else gone from thinking he would be a coupe to slightly negative about the signing?

Nope. Any reason why? 6 goals and 3 assists in 17 games is a good haul, directly responsible for a goal every 2 games. Not that there's any indication he'll replicate that here, but it's a good stat at least and especially when compared to our current midfield maestros. Only (reportedly) £3.5m as well.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Nope. Any reason why? 6 goals and 3 assists in 17 games is a good haul, directly responsible for a goal every 2 games. Not that there's any indication he'll replicate that here, but it's a good stat at least and especially when compared to our current midfield maestros. Only (reportedly) £3.5m as well.

You know what I have no rational reason at all. it's just one of those where I have a bad feeling about him a la Stephen ireland

This might have been mentioned, I'm playing catch up, but these signings are also good as they're Bruce's. I like it when the boss is accountable, rather than making the best of someone else's choices. True shaping begins, and summer can't come soon enough. 

7 hours ago, A38villan said:

Is it just me or has anyone else gone from thinking he would be a coupe to slightly negative about the signing?

He's a car?

Oh that joke already bin dunne 

Edited by Kiwivillan

Did Gardner play alongside him at Notts when he was getting good reviews of their fans ?

does that mean we get 2 for the price of one when he signs ? Or do Forest fans just have bad judgment when it comes to Gardner :) 

Â