Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

Hopefully this new Brum Mail story involving Gary Rowett is false.  They say Rowett is a big fan of Lansbury and tried to bring him to the sty.  They say the new owners will install Rowett as manager of Forest, which might very well put an end to our hopes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Hopefully this new Brum Mail story involving Gary Rowett is false.  They say Rowett is a big fan of Lansbury and tried to bring him to the sty.  They say the new owners will install Rowett as manager of Forest, which might very well put an end to our hopes.

Thats the main problem everyone is chasing the same players.....the only hope we have on this one, is, that Lansbury has burnt his bridges and has his sights set on us....in which case he may engineer a move,depends on Rowetts persuasion....failing that we may have to move on or wait until the summer.

but Que sera sera.

11 minutes ago, BOF said:

Gonna be a tad awkward to train with no boots there Lanners!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Gonna be a tad awkward to train with no boots there Lanners!

well he can borrow one off Rowett.......he's still got one stuck up his arse.:)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, BOF said:

He wants out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Medical planned before weekend I read on twitter... 

I wouldn't take that as gospel, just be patient, if the boy wants to come here, he will. I've always thought he was a fantastic player, even when he was 16 years old at Arsenal

The reputable site that is HITC:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/01/11/aston-villa-set-to-land-henri-lansbury/

Aston Villa believe their offer for Nottingham Forest captain Henri Lansbury has been accepted, HITC Sport understands.

Villa came in for Lansbury last week after rivals Derby County saw a bid rejected for the 26-year-old.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Yep. That's what I mean. We then signed him and had him handing in transfer requests before long.

Only because he performed well enough to move on to a bigger club, which is exactly the kind of player we need in midfield. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Lansbury will be announced at 3pm Thursday ...........

....... according to Twitter !!!

My tummy tells me there is a fart on its way.....but you can't believe all you hear these days:)

Â