Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

14 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:
Nottingham Forest FC ‏@NFFC
PM: Henri won't be involved tomorrow against Wigan as his head is not right to play #NFFC

In that case i expect him to be at another club (whoever that may be) in 2 or 3 days. 

Edited by av1

Just now, TRO said:

Tim was actually a very good player.

Very good. Underrated in fact. 3 England caps don't do his ability justice IMO, particularly between 93 and 97. 

Tall, rangy, tough, good eye for a pass, could chip in with a goal now and then. Oh and he was a massive pain in the arse, obviously!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Very good. Underrated in fact. 3 England caps don't do his ability justice IMO, particularly between 93 and 97. 

Tall, rangy, tough, good eye for a pass, could chip in with a goal now and then. Oh and he was a massive pain in the arse, obviously!

Wish we had a player like him.

Has there been news of any other clubs bidding for him? Apart from Derby last week?

With him being left out of the Forest squad the weekend due to "his head not being right" you would assume that he is very keen to speak to one of the clubs that have bid for him. 

It could be taken as good news i suppose. 

Edited by av1

55 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Why would anyone want Zidane when they have tim sherwood?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:
Nottingham Forest FC ‏@NFFC
PM: Henri won't be involved tomorrow against Wigan as his head is not right to play #NFFC

Wow! We've turned his head*! Must be the first time that's happened for about 5 years.

(*assuming it's us of course)

2 hours ago, KJT123 said:

I hope we have other midfield targets lined up

Can't afford to dick around all window waiting for him to sign we need bodies in now every point is crucial if were going to make the top six

Anymore Gardwood and it will be 0 points and no chance of promotion

Edited by AshVilla

Someone posted a picture of him on Facebook from Snapchat with him making a V sign with his fingers and the caption underneath "East>West AVFC."

Anyone got Snapchat, who can verify if this is genuine? I have no idea how Snapchat works?? 

Â