Pre-Match Thread

HanoiVillan

This was the team they used in the EFL cup (2-1 loss against Liverpool). The previous round (Smashed Gillingham 5-0) was nearly the same but Dier & Nkoudou were replaced with Eriksen & Lamela

Hardly their first team if they were to go with something similar today but still expecting the TV to be off before half time

13 Vorm
    16 Trippier
    38 Carter-Vickers
    27 Wimmer
    33 Davies
    15 Dier
    29 Winks
    25 Onomah
    28 Carroll
    14 Nkoudou
    9 Janssen
Subs
    5 Vertonghen
    11 Lamela
    12 Wanyama
    30 López Sabata
    39 Harrison
    45 Walkes
    46 Amos

4 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

Today will be a crushing reminder of how far we've fallen.

We'll be routinely spanked by Spurs second string. 

We've been getting routinely spanked by Spurs' second string for about 5 years now.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Ok everyone I know expects us to get spanked, so let's take the pressure off ourselves and just try and enjoy it. We are the massive under dogs after all. 

I've no idea what that means in the real world

Edited by Genie

Away at Spurs? Our top scorer away at AFCON? Live on BBC One? Mike Dean officiating?!

If we so much as draw, I'll hand craft a trophy in honour of this victorious day and personally deliver it to Flabby myself. In a suit. 

Edited by Sam3773
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, joepane said:

How are people proposing on getting back home tomorrow? I've never been to WHL and my knowledge of the underground is minimal, but obviously the strikes mean that the Victoria line is out of action from the full time whistle. I need to get back to Euston, any ideas?

I suggest you take an aeroplane, joepane.