The 12 Days of Crapness

NurembergVillan

5 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I've definitely had second thoughts on Scimeca.  He did always try, and went on to have a good career really.  I always felt he just wasn't anywhere near the standard of central defenders he was playing alongside, and was too slow.  He was far better than Richards and post-injuries Okore though I suppose.

I'm standing by Leonhardsen though.  I tried to find the quote from GT at the time saying he went to watch a Spurs reserve match, saw Leonhardsen on the team sheet and though "I forgot he was still playing" and signed him.  Bizarre.

A few other names I had on the list were Isaiah Osbourne, Dave Farrell, Simon Dawkins, Carl Tiler, Yacouba Sylla, Salifou (I can't even remember his first name), Emile Heskey, Alan Lee, Fabio Ferraresi and David Ginola.

Maybe you're joking but Salifou's first name was the best thing about him......... Moustapha

On 1/5/2017 at 15:33, NurembergVillan said:

A ceaseless appetite for craft beer and carbohydrates.

I'm young enough to remember when craft beer was called just beer!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Xela said:

I'm young enough to remember when craft beer was called just beer!

I'm old enough to remember when craft beer was called. Brew XI 

• Like 1

On 05/01/2017 at 03:56, ozvillafan said:

He was only a loan for 6 months. Do they count?

Yes, in my opinion he counts, he pulled on the jersey, shocking doesn't even describe him in a Villa shirt anyway

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

21 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Did anyone mentioned JLS? I know he got called up for England but I thought he was awful! 

Jls-album-cover.jpg

• Like 1

Â