The 12 Days of Crapness

NurembergVillan

18 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

I think you'd be hard pressed to name a better RB than Delaney to have played for us from the 90's onwards with the notable exception of Kyle Walker imo. He was no world beater for sure but we haven't exactly been blessed with quality right backs in the last 30 years.

I loved Delaney, he wouldn't make the list as one of our top defenders due to how often he got caught out of position but my, how well could he get back and recover with a superb slide tackle. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

I loved Delaney, he wouldn't make the list as one of our top defenders due to how often he got caught out of position but my, how well could he get back and recover with a superb slide tackle. 

Exactly. And a terrible first touch.

The 5th day of crapness, and onto my central midfield trio.

Anyone who thinks Ashley Westwood is our worst ever midfielder doesn't remember this guy. And there's worse to come...

Strangely, I remember him strolling around pointing a lot but don't remember him being 4' 6" as he appears to be in this picture...

mark-kinsella-of-aston-villa-in-action-d

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sne said:

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was about the 2012 Christmas period under Paul Lambert...

Nah, you're confusing it with 'The 984 Days of Crapness' thread, better known as the Paul Lambert general thread....

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why do you think he was so bad for us? 

He wasn't really wanted and I think he knew it.

I remember being so excited, Matt Holland, quality little player IMO, was nailed on to join us....and we ended up with Mark **** Kinsella. Gutted

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

I remember being so excited, Matt Holland, quality little player IMO, was nailed on to join us....and we ended up with Mark **** Kinsella. Gutted

I think the idea was to team them up as they worked so well in World Cup that summer. If I remember Merse put Holland off joining saying we had no ambition

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I was asking Zatman but thanks anyway rodders0223, 

Â