Match Thread: Brighton v Villa

limpid

It was a top goal by Murrary

I feel like we have shown more quality than Brighton this half.

Our players have played well. Very pleased with our intensity and pressure, we are working hard for each other. We have better quality on the bench.

I believe we can win this one. 

• Like 1

Concerned about the timing of the goal. They will come out fired up now and seeking a home win.  We had kept them well contained in the main till then. 

They will be a much greater challenge in the second half. 

Edited by sidcow

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

I'd get Ayew on and play Kodja through the middle.

Adomah and Jedinak looking good. 

I would do this kodj looks a bit tired stick him up top so he doesn't have to do as much running as he currently

Unfortunately I feel like we're going to have to weather the storm in this second half. Brighton scored at the perfect time and will come out for the second half expecting more. Our players are going to tire, particularly the internationals. I'd definitely take a draw now. 

knockaert is a diving little shit, and i worry that he's going to con the ref out of something that costs us. Ref giving free kicks for very little (for both sides to be fair).

also Alan hutton is terrible, constantly caught out positionally, gives away stupid free kicks, and ruins every single attack down the right.

• Like 1