The push for the Play offs ?

hippo

20 hours ago, Mammoth10 said:

We might as well win the FA Cup 3rd round to mean a league game will be rearranged after January when we are back to full strength ;-)

Oh and as an added aside, I'd like to **** the FA off by getting to the cup final and the play off final to see how they flap it then.....just cos we can!

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It is getting to the point where I'm starting to pay attention the the table and might even watch Huddersfield vs Wigan tonight. 

Ha! Same here big chief.

I actually am going to watch the match tonight, never thought I'd be so intrigued by a Huddersfield vs Wigan match! 

Will probably turn it off and play Battlefield instead after 20 minutes when I realise it's a massive pile of poop.

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Ha! Same here big chief.

I actually am going to watch the match tonight, never thought I'd be so intrigued by a Huddersfield vs Wigan match! 

Will probably turn it off and play Battlefield instead after 20 minutes when I realise it's a massive pile of poop.

Haha yeah, indeed. I've just started watching Homeland so I have my back up plan in place. 90 minutes of Huddersfield vs Wigan would likely feel like 8 years in a hole Afghanistan. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

4 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Haha yeah, indeed. I've just started watching Homeland so I have my back up plan in place. 90 minutes of Huddersfield vs Wigan would likely feel like 8 years in a hole Afghanistan. 

You might be pleasantly surprised at the outcome.:)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Being in a playoff spot at the midway point of the season wouldn't be a massive shock with the form we're in. It's a shame Brighton are doing so well as we could've been looking at top 2 otherwise.

Brighton will finish above Newcastle. 

Very important month of games coming up. From Dec 3 - Jan 2 we have 7 games (at Leeds, v Wigan, at Norwich, at QPR, v Burton, v Leeds and at Cardiff). If we can get a decent haul of points out of that lot we should find ourselves in the playoff places before our first FA Cup game.

Then we have to deal with ACON...

2 hours ago, Hornso said:

Very important month of games coming up. From Dec 3 - Jan 2 we have 7 games (at Leeds, v Wigan, at Norwich, at QPR, v Burton, v Leeds and at Cardiff). If we can get a decent haul of points out of that lot we should find ourselves in the playoff places before our first FA Cup game.

Then we have to deal with ACON...

ACON will be ok. Gestede McCormack Gabby are still here plus RHM. Also if we get Rhodes or someone on loan to help as well. We will be fine. Ayew has been shite recently and Adomah hasnt been called up to the national squad for a year so he may not even go. Its just our main man Kodjia that we will miss. 

• Like 1