January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Just seen Shane Long's name mentioned on Twitter. Would be an excellent signing for us at this level. 

of the none big names.....that would be a good shout.

Callum Wilson?

Scrub that, Howe says he's going nowhere. However, being "reported" that Crystal Palace  and another Championship club contacted Brentford about Scott Hogan over the weekend. Maybe we are willing to offer more for him than West Ham and Palace?

Edited by villarocker

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Shane long would be magnificent signing. Can't see it though 

He would confuse the **** out of Villa Talk though - A forward who doesn't score goals. 

Absolute Trojan. Of course, 'working hard' I am told should be a prerequisite for all footballers, but he has made an art form of it. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He would confuse the **** out of Villa Talk though - A forward who doesn't score goals. 

Absolute Trojan. Of course, 'working hard' I am told should be a prerequisite for all footballers, but he has made an art form of it. 

I think he's excellent, his hard working nature will open up space for others. I'm liking the idea of it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Steve Bruce has been wangling some real deals for the cost of a single Gestede - maybe just maybe that is because he has taken all £30 million given to him by Tony to spend on just one player - BENTEKE!!! 

More chance of guiding my dad into my mom. :D

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

Just now, Jareth said:

Well with the ayew deal confirmed by Swansea we now only have Gabby and Kodjia up top seeing as RM is being a tool. This signing is deffo gonna be a forward.

Has the ayew deal been confirmed ? 

4 minutes ago, Eastie said:

This big siGning news is rather frustrating  - I had planned to do stuff today but now find the suspense too much to resist checking bsck every few minutes in case the name has leaked :(

Since Tony bought us, I've found these past few transfer windows to be very unproductive on a personal scale.

The lead up to deadline day this time around has been a complete write off! :clap: