January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

1 hour ago, av1 said:

It wouldn't make sense for Middlesbrough to buy Gestede and then sell the guy he formed such a great partnership with at Blackburn. 

If Middlesbrough buy Gestede i would imagine it will be to play alongside Rhodes. 

according to Blackburn fan I know he said that despite all their goals it wasnt really a partnership. If crosses came along the ground Rhodes would score but if came in the air Gestede would get on it. They had a winger who set up a lot of them

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

according to Blackburn fan I know he said that despite all their goals it wasnt really a partnership. If crosses came along the ground Rhodes would score but if came in the air Gestede would get on it. They had a winger who set up a lot of them

Ah fair enough. I suppose thats the problem with looking at stats as an outsider. From those alone, you would assume Rhodes played a part in Gestede's most profitable season. 

3 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Sir Pat of Murphy saying Sam Johnstone as good as done. 

Sir Dr of Xia confirmed 1 loan was done about an hour ago. 

The journalism lark is pretty easy isn't it? ;)

It's the dodgy ITK's he's killed like incogAVFC and Agent Dave. 

Incog was practically arguing with Xia in the summer, convinced Ravel Morrison was on his way. As for Dave, he just seems to tweet the opposite of what's happening. Hero. 

3 hours ago, Newry_Villan said:

I'm not sure why we are going for another up and coming keeper, especially on loan.  We play him, help him develop and then he buggers off back to his parent club a better player for it.

Surely we should be developing our own up and coming keeper.  Get a keeper, yes but an old experienced head, who is better than Bunn, to help and guide Gollini.

Well you'd imagine we'd have an option to sign, he's not going to get first team ahead of de gea 

Just now, striker said:

Hopefully that 6m is going towards the two midfielders Villa need.

I don't think we need to raise money for buys but gestede is not much use to us and it's a better deal for us than boro .

would like to see us make a move for Lansbury as goals from midfield have been lacking too long - also seems available for around £3m .

I've missed the Sky sauces. 

I think Gestede going for 6m is sensible. Hasn't had the desired impact here and we currently have 4 million forwards. 

odemwingecargo.jpg

59 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Can we get the winger then?

• Like 3