January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

6 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

If Richards is going for 8 mill i'd demand at least 50 for Amavi

From China yes.

England at best half that and the rest of Europe 15-20.

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Can tell you now that xia will throw as much money as necessary to ensure promotion this year. His plan all along is to get us up, make us a force again and then sell us on. It is not within his biz plan to spend a 2nd yr in the championship. We will be sold if we don't go up this yr

How do you know this?

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Can tell you now that xia will throw as much money as necessary to ensure promotion this year. His plan all along is to get us up, make us a force again and then sell us on. It is not within his biz plan to spend a 2nd yr in the championship. We will be sold if we don't go up this yr

I thought he laid out his 10 year plan and the first 2 years were to secure promotion. I think he'll want to go up this year, but he knows the mess we were in. If we can ship out 2 or 3 I think we might see some real quality come in. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

The passion he has shown for the club is just unbelievable, he is more then any villa fan could have dreamed of and there is no way he is selling us if we dont go up this year.

Who have told you this nonsense ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

This guy is legit, got everything right ahead of time in the summer...

If Kodjia does play tomorrow despite reports elsewhere, I guess we will know. 

Sky have been saying that Zaha will be available for Palace on Tuesday before meeting up with the Ivory Coast squad, so I was thinking there might be hope! Good news if true

18 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

This guy is legit, got everything right ahead of time in the summer...

If Kodjia does play tomorrow despite reports elsewhere, I guess we will know. 

I guess:

keeper (Johnstone)

right back (Jenkinson)

midfielder (?)

forward (Rhodes)

Am I warm? What happened to Brady links?

Edited by thunderball