Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

37 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think the Bruce boys should launch a podcast in which they review the weekends tactics atound Europe

Maybe a 10 minute q&a everyweek regarding food and Bruce seniors bucketlist

Wrexham really pulled wor socks up there. Coventry pulled wor socks up too at the end but not as high as Wrexham did, who really battened down wor hatches. Coventry have to dust wor selves down now.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

The sacking season is about to open. Now the championship clubs have played 8 games the race is on. Colin’s walked away from wherever it was and all the dinosaurs are hopeful of another payday. Bruce no exception.

26 minutes ago, blandy said:

The sacking season is about to open. Now the championship clubs have played 8 games the race is on. Colin’s walked away from wherever it was and all the dinosaurs are hopeful of another payday. Bruce no exception.

He loves a sack race does old potato head.

• Haha 1

As amusing as it would be to see him flounder and fail at yet another club, I would rather he never 'earned' another penny in football again.

Terrible manager and let's face it, not exactly a nice bloke.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, blandy said:

Just seen Darren Moore got the Huddersfield job (where Warnock was)

On 24/09/2023 at 12:50, Zatman said:

Has been popping up on a few podcasts last week or so. Must be preparing for a return to work

I saw he was on the Simon Jordan one, will probably give it a watch at some point even though it will likely infuriate me 😂

I watched the one with Allardyce where he went on trying to prove he wasn't a dinosaur and he left me in no doubt that he is in fact a dinosaur.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I saw he was on the Simon Jordan one, will probably give it a watch at some point even though it will likely infuriate me 😂

I watched the one with Allardyce where he went on trying to prove he wasn't a dinosaur and he left me in no doubt that he is in fact a dinosaur.

Last in a long list of distinguished  managers, with’Big ‘in front of their names

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newry_Villan said:

Stephen Kenny will be gone after the next international break I think. So wouldn't surprise me if Bruce is lined up for Ireland job.

Would be one of the darkest days in Irish football. Rather big Sam or Pardiola than Bruce

Evan Ferguson be playing left wing back

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Would be one of the darkest days in Irish football. Rather big Sam or Pardiola than Bruce

Evan Ferguson be playing left wing back

yes but I hear you have the makings of a very good international side 

Â