Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

When Bruce came I in I said I just want him to stabilise us, get us winning more and being some confidence back with a mid table finish.

After RDMs first 12 games I wrote off promotion so I'm not getting too down about our slide away from the play offs.

Next year however after a summer of transfer activity I will be **** fuming if the likes of Hutton Westwood bacuna and gabby are still in the line up and we don't push for promotion.

Put your anger on hold for next year

Post match interview. Scathing comments about R Mc....''missing training, lack of discipline''

Something not right with the bloke. We can all see he is out of shape and carrying far too much weight.

Ask me who i trust RM or SB and its Steve Bruce over RM any day.

• Like 2

Sorry imo and all near me we sat back on instruction, and we've done it before, and he's pretty much just said so, of course I don't know it though. 

And no, I don't think we 'should' be able to defend a two goal lead, firstly we are Championship, secondly if that was the case football would be over every time a team went 2 up !!!

We had them on the ropes, their Manager fired them up, ours cooled us down to our cost.

As I said TRO , who bottled it today ? IMO nobody. I don't see how anyone can say that result showed a lack of character .

Other teams are allowed to score and will if you invite them on !

I don't have a problem with Bruce being Manager but he can't get a free pass every time we don't get a result, there were plenty praising him when we were winning.

6 minutes ago, terrytini said:

So TRO don't you agree we were clearly sat back second half ?

In fact I've just heard Bruce say " 2-0 we should have wrapped the game up instead they tried going forward"

There you are, e has publically confirmed he thought we should keep it tight.

That means get close to the opposition and close them down.....some call it containment.

we are not a fully functioning machine.....so is it not understandable to protect a  good lead against a decent side.....until we can get our new signings in.

If you cast your mind back to the Saunders era it was not prolific scoring.....but once we went ahead, we had an ability to protect that lead.

we used to say at B6.....once we go ahead, that was it.....not arrogance, just generally the case.

We let teams back in to easy and I think it's the players as opposed to the manager.

2 goals is enough to win a game.

TRO If you know we lack the ability and character to do it, and you rate Bruce highly, presumably he knows we can't do it ? So why do it ?

We we're so far on top we should have pushed for more.

But he never does.

Edited by terrytini

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Interesting Bruce says there has been a lot of ill discipline at the club and he isn't going to stand for it anymore, further proof if needed that still a lot of work to do. 

Been the same for a few years now. I wonder who the ringleaders are? 

Â