Next Villa Manager

Richard

47 minutes ago, supermon said:

Glad we are getting in Steve Bruce, he will know what kind of players are needed to get out of Championship. Already wants to raid Hull and get Elmohammady..Yes please!!

oh dear. what a shocking player. His performance vs us at Hull couple seasons back was one of worst performances I have ever seen that even commentator was taking the piss out of him

1 minute ago, VillaCas said:

I was pro-Lamberts appointment, anti-Sherwood, pro-Garde, anti-RDM, so by rights I guess I should be pro-Bruce, sadly the best I can summon up is resigned apathy. A sign of how far we've fallen that Dyche can "laugh off" suggestions he might be in the frame. 

A dull, turgid season ahead with a few dull, turgid signings due at Xmas. 10th this season, worse next season I think and the search for a new manager will begin again

Dismal!

Here - Here :-(

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

I was pro-Lamberts appointment, anti-Sherwood, pro-Garde, anti-RDM, so by rights I guess I should be pro-Bruce, sadly the best I can summon up is resigned apathy. A sign of how far we've fallen that Dyche can "laugh off" suggestions he might be in the frame. 

A dull, turgid season ahead with a few dull, turgid signings due at Xmas. 10th this season, worse next season I think and the search for a new manager will begin again

Dismal!

I don't get this. Why 10th this season and worse next? What are you basing this on? It can't be on Bruce's championship record because he gets teams promoted. So why all the negativity?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can't take credit for any ITK.But bookies hardly ever get managerial appointments wrong. Now my next call is we will make playoffs this season! 

Well that's not true is it? It's based on what people are putting money on. Before we appointed RDM, Pearson was the favourite, then people started putting money on RDM and he became the favourite, then that went quiet and Pearson became the odds on favourite, then it swung back in RDM's favour. 

OGS was nailed on favourite for ages, he didn't get the job. 

Speaking about bookies odds as if they are true to what will happen is just silly, especially when there's so many accounts of it not being that way.

1 minute ago, NottingVilla said:

Scheduled to announce the new manager tomorrow! Time for all to stand together and back the team! Believe we've made the best try! #UTV

Yay. Brucey boy it is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don't get this. Why 10th this season and worse next? What are you basing this on? It can't be on Bruce's championship record because he gets teams promoted. So why all the negativity?

Because like me - he can see the impending  dross heading our way in the none to distant future maybe?