• McCormack
    • Amavi (McCormack 45)
    • Bacuna (De Laet 67)
    • Gardner (Gestede 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Just got back 

Utter shite second half .....Elphick ain't all that after all Amavi right mid Jesus wept ayew ffs .....arggghhh bollox to it past caring 

the little ginger fella (no 15) was superb for them everything they did was down to this kid ain't play to him 

I literally cannot put myself through the torture of reading this post match thread which will be a carbon copy of the last few. 

For my sanity I am going to spend the next couple of days re-reading the Rotherham thread and pretend it's this one. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kentish Villan said:

I appreciate that there were a few injuries for tonight's game, but letting Brentford have almost 60% possession is truly disgraceful, especially at VP.

This is what I was trying to say and people were taking the piss, they are solid and stable at the very least! Temporarily will help alot.

To be fair, in hindsight the way I see it is, Vertout over Gardner!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mantis said:

There is something seriously **** wrong with this club. I don't believe that all these players were pathetic bottlers all along. There's something in this club that makes players like that and that goes beyond the players, management and ownership.

It's getting beyond a **** joke and before we do anything else we need to get a psychological coach in. I've never seen this before. That's 4 games out of 7 now where we've thrown away points in the last 5 minutes.

People aren't going to like this but it's the FANS. They are poisonous. Villa were cruising 1-0 around 30 mins in and all of a sudden the atmosphere changed fans were bitching and moaning for no reason. We're stuck in a cycle of the  majority of hardcore fans are sick of what happening to our great club but I think some of them need to stay away because they are nervous wrecks who project this onto the pitch

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dakid007 said:

People aren't going to like this but it's the FANS. They are poisonous. Villa were cruising 1-0 around 30 mins in and all of a sudden the atmosphere changed fans were bitching and moaning for no reason. We're stuck in a cycle of the  majority of hardcore fans are sick of what happening to our great club but I think some of them need to stay away because they are nervous wrecks who project this onto the pitch

I intimated they also played a HUGE part, some people don't get it. However no way you can say it's all them.

24 minutes ago, dakid007 said:

It's not the fans fault we've been conceding late goals every game. The very idea that it is is absurd. The atmoshere has been fine in all other games when it's happened, who's fault was it then? 

48 minutes ago, dakid007 said:

People aren't going to like this but it's the FANS.

you mean the best away support in english football?

come on man, pressure to perform at home comes with the territory, at least that's what my wife says

3 hours ago, commander said:

This is the key thing for me. He attracts negativity, he's weak, any pressure and he buckles. He's been utter gash for 5 years. Every time he starts we're giving the opposition a way into the game. He literally offers nothing positive to this team

The rest of the players are words removed too - but we can't expect to win games if we have weak, cowardly, abject losers like Westwood playing every game. 

This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This. This.This. This. This. This.

23 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

I'm so glad I made the decision on a 5 hour drive to watch what can only be described as horse shit.

Next time I get that urge I'm going to burn some cash and smell a dogs ass.

Sounds like it'll be an immensely more satisfying evening.

sheffield wednesday

huddersfield

forest 

brentford

all scored in last 5 mins,the problem is NOW other teams know we will fold in last 5 mins thats why they are playing like they do. 

thats 8 points down the pan but more important.. the problem of the "final 5" is still their. 

The problem is it looks like the fans are turning already. 30k plus at home and thousands away from home is great when things are going well, but as we all know it's easy for players to crumble under the strain. We need to keep with the lads and get behind them. Honestly moaning won't do us or them no favours. Keep the faith.

• Like 2

A disappointing result it was a game I thought we would win .Conceding another late goal was extremely frustrating but we have all learned that there are bk easy games in the champ ,Brentford are a decent side ,I realise we have spent a lot of money but it's simple we have had to we haven't invested in the last 5 years we are building a new team from scratch I know it's frustrating but it will take time get a couple of 2-1 or 1-0 wins and we will take off squad is good enough to be in the top 5 prob even higher .

Â