• McCormack
    • Amavi (McCormack 45)
    • Bacuna (De Laet 67)
    • Gardner (Gestede 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, jim said:

Absolute joke. Tony may as well have saved his money. I doubt last seasons losers would be doing any worse!

In all seriousness, where do we go from here? New manager, new owner, 60m spent on the team and we are just as bad as the last 4 years, except this time we are in a lower division!

This wouldn't be acceptable in the premier league, never mind in the championship, it's laughable how poor we really are.

• Like 1

Honestly pathetic...

The only team we have managed to beat this season is Rotherham.... A town/city famous for one thing... The Chuckle Brothers...

We've been shagged royally by Luton and Bristol and thrown away perfectly good points against 'Uddersfield and Forest...

Can Gary Gardner **** off now like his imp faced brother and pledge his undying love for another team?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AVFCDAN said:

In all seriousness, where do we go from here? New manager, new owner, 60m spent on the team and we are just as bad as the last 4 years, except this time we are in a lower division!

This wouldn't be acceptable in the premier league, never mind in the championship, it's laughable how poor we really are.

We will all do the usual, return here on the weekend for the Ipswich game in hope that we will turn things around. When we're next at home, some of us will go the game and do the same thing. This rot has to stop somewhere, let us hope it is sooner rather than later. We're all pissed off, but we have to stick in there. 

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Pathetic, replaced one set of battlers with another load. Bloody disgrace

my patience is running thin withRdM

the last thing I would call any of our players in last few seasons is battlers ;)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Let's not blame the fans. And this is a brand new set of players. No way last season can be infecting them.

I think we have to look at RDM. He really is doing very badly.

I don't think RDM is helping but I honestly believe there's something ingrained into the club which is infecting the players. We were so bad last season and indeed over the past few seasons in general and I think our reputation for weakness is subconsciously affecting the players. That's the only thing I can think of.

10 minutes ago, gatecrasha said:

Rdm formation of players 424 

And 2 mids isn't working. We aren't good enough to play 2 mids - no brainer

Is all seriousness who is? No one plays it, especially with 4 players to choose from over a 46 game season, it's the formation, the lack of quality, the lack of depth...everything about our midfield is shite

9 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

I would love to hear from someone who was at the game.

I was at the game. It was piss poor. Players out of position and a midfield that went missing. Brentford bossed us after the first goal. We scored and imminently sat back and let them play. You could see all game what was going to happen. Couldn't call on any of the bench players to make a difference as the bench was full of defenders, one who came on and played as a winger after Ross (striker) was playing as an attacking mid/wide player.

We have changed manager/owner/players and nothing has changed from last season. It's the same shit.

• Like 2

I was at the game. First half hour we were good and Kodjia was superb. We had movement and pace and looked dangerous. Then we just suddenly stopped. No obvious reason why, could it be that the players ran out of energy after just 30 minutes? Brentford certainly didn't look tired.

And Ayew was awful - literally every decision he made was the wrong one. He missed the most obvious simple pass to Kodjia who would have been free on goal and instead knocked it sideways to Bacuna who completely messed it up.

Really really poor. And don't blame the fans - the players stopped playing before the fans got edgy. The fans were urging the team on after the first goal.

Edited by Lichfield Dean
Spellingz
  • Like 3

Â