• McCormack
    • Amavi (McCormack 45)
    • Bacuna (De Laet 67)
    • Gardner (Gestede 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Listening on the radio I cannot recall Westwood's name being mentioned in the last 30 mins. Why isn't he throwing himself into tackles? Winning possession? Getting on the ball and starting attacks?

because he's  abag of wank.

It also doesn't help that we spend millions on new signings who are never fit to play (Adomah, Tishibola)

• Like 1

Pile of shit. Dr Tony needs to take a long hard look at the cretins he his employing on mega bucks salaries. Newcastle have changed more players in their squad than us but their manager knows what he is doing whereas RDM is another ******* clown appointment in a long list of clown appointments. AVFC ruin my week every week and I am sick of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

Ah, yes, that one. The fans are to blame.

The only constant and the part that is immune to criticism.

I didn't say they were to blame, but they don't pull their weight like most fans would at 1-0 up and that is definitely an aspect worth pointing out.

No worries though. Everyone just sit there and moan - it really helps!

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Broken record, but i'm telling you, it's the bloody midfield! Tshibola AND Jedinak in and we win these games, still pathetic, we need our first choice XI ffs!!!

Obviously Tshibola was injured still

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Broken record, but i'm telling you, it's the bloody midfield! Tshibola AND Jedinak in and we win these games, still pathetic, we need our first choice XI ffs!!!

Jedinak went missing in the second half

We have not had any kind of midfield since Houllier. Get Mereilles and NRC in on free transfers immediately and stop playing 4 forward players 3 of whom are out of **** position! 

• Like 3

I think i will just look for the results now rather than listen to this torture, i can barely take 1-1 with Brentford (etc) at home, but the manner in which we capitulate is sockening.

We are mugs to beleive we will make any dent on play offs unless some serious turn around occurs, we are more likely to go down than make the play offs on present form.

9 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

I can see Tony Xia being the trigger happy type.  Di Matteo might not make it to bonfire night. 

He wouldn't make it past 10 games if it was me in charge.

You can't spend 60 million in the championship and hide behind excuses. There aren't any I'm afraid. Blues are in the top 6 having not spent a penny. Simply not good enough and he has to go.

• Like 2

Â